How much quicker was your journey to work this morning?

Journey to work this morning..

Its half term and the scrotes are off.

My journey from Crosspool to Shalesmoor took 8 minutes as opposed to the usual 20 mins this morning. I reckon the traffic was at least 50% lighter than during term time.

Originally posted by firsteuro

Hmm, is this how you usually refer to school kids?! :wink: . My journey seemed to be about the same... But then I got stuck behind one car after another chugging along at 25mph...

mine took about the same time, but only because i was SO late leaving the house - thinking i'd make it for 10. then was 10 mins late.

Black mark against my name i think!!

:(

M1 was still a killer for me :(

Very smooth journey to work this morning from Hillsborough to Walkley.

Traffic was obviously much lighter around the two schools that I pass and no 500 year old school buses, double deckers I might add crawling up Walkley lane.

My "scrote" is in skeggy with his "scrotey" mate for the week.

My journey was non-existent as i am off with all the scrotes. Yippee:D

Same sort of time to drive from Ecclesall Rd into the city at about 8.45. Nowt special to report.

Originally posted by firsteuro

Journey to work this morning..

My journey from Crosspool to Shalesmoor took 8 minutes as opposed to the usual 20 mins this morning. I reckon the traffic was at least 50% lighter than during term time.

The scrotes as you call them have just as much right to be on the road as you, you ignoramus.

psalter lane >cowlishaw road >huntersbar >westbourne road>broomhill > moscar >a 57 unusually clear, out of town in 10 mins as opposed to usual 25.

yes my bus to town arrived about 10 mins ahead of the usual time, making me only 20 mins late for work instead of 30.

i laughed at the 'scrote' terminology! now don't start me on about students - in the sandwich shop at lunchtime one ignoramous held the que up for 10 mins while he asked for a fuller description of sandwich fillings! some of us that work only get a measly 30 mins for lunch, not 4 hours 'free time'.

i was gonna tell him about my dwindling lunch hour but i noticed the corner of a BURBERRY scarf hanging out of his bag so i didn't! ;)

I live three minutes drive from work. It's a talking point of the day if I actually see another car!