Naturism in Sheffield- should it be allowed?

Edited by Jenni-Lee

. . . . . . . . .

Edited by Jenni-Lee

:)

why not?

To me, being nude is being the same person but in a sensually charged ambience that is very pleasurable. Indeed I prefer being with my family and other sociable mixed gender naturists in clubs and resorts for all of our recreation or relaxation. My personal best was three weeks vacation at Euronat resort in France, with everything except sandals put away for the entire duration. The strangeness of shirt and shorts to depart there was almost as strange as becoming a naturist many years before. As regards sex-life; being nude together promotes an appreciation of the pleasure that can be given one to another. And you may need to check naturistmingle there.

Enjoy our clothing free lifestyle!

Naturist evening tonite @ South Forest Leisure Centre (Edwinstowe nr. Worksop) 7.30pm, if anyone's interested. Call ahead first though, no admittance without prior arrangement, plus you will need ID.

J x-x

Are there any naturist groups / clubs in Sheffield / S.Yorkshire ? I`m a member of British Naturism but the nearest registered club is in Leeds .

are you a naturist to live in barnsley area . have been naturist for ten year and just moved to area .. and looking to meet others in area

I'm guessing that you don't get many 'smaller men' who are naturists?

When I say smaller, I don't mean a man who is smaller than 5ft 5.

On a woman, smaller boobs are not an issue, however a man with an inadequate size naughty bit will stand out for all the wrong reasons?

We all have naked bodys when we take our clothes off, but its not a sexual thing. If I went into Morrisons with no clothes on, that should not be viewed as a problem

topic - a hazelnut in every bite

not really the sort of image we need in this thread......

given that no one has identified such a group then there probably isn't an organised naturist group in sheffield or if there is then they are keeping their existence a secret

maybe it's an undercover organisation?

Naturist evening tonite @ South Forest Leisure Centre (Edwinstowe nr. Worksop) 7.30pm, if anyone's interested. Call ahead first though, no admittance without prior arrangement, plus you will need ID.

J x-x

and a jacket and tie?

We all have naked bodies when we take our clothes off

Whoever would have known that?

Whoever would have known that?

Indeed. You learn something everyday.