Company Vehicle - Sign Writing Help & Advise Please

Hi

I'm currently planning on getting some sign writing done for my company car and would welcome ANY advice people can offer.

:help:

What I seeking is anything on the following topics:

1) What sign writing has worked for other people in the past, e.g. must have in large text such as the website address.

2) Not knowing
anything
about sign writing what "type" should I have? Is there different types of sign writing for company vehicles?

3) How much should I pay for an average set of sign writing to a car?

4) Any sign writing companies people can recommend or avoid?

5) Anything else I'm not aware of, e.g. I've seen on a prior forum insurance costs increase, is this correct or anything else I need to consider???

Finally, thank you in advance for anyone's help.

Best wishes

Karl

Edited by Photographer
A couple of typo's corrected...

Hi

I'm currently planning on getting some sign writing done for my company car and would welcome ANY advice people can offer.

:help:

What I seeking is anything on the following topics:

1) What sign writing has worked for other people in the past, e.g. must have in large text such as the website address.

2) Not knowing
anything
about sign writing what "type" should I have? Is there different types of sign writing for company vehicles?

3) How much should I pay for an average set of sign writing to a car?

4) Any sign writing companies people can recommend or avoid?

5) Anything else I'm not aware of, e.g. I've seen on a prior forum insurance costs increase, is this correct or anything else I need to consider???

Finally, thank you in advance for anyone's help.

Bets wishes

Karl

Try 'Sign and Print' a printing business on Infirmary Road opposite where Kelvin Flats used to be. I had one of my vans sign written from him, very reasonable and would be able to give you advice on what would work best for you with design help etc.

Thanks Tab1.

For your van did you go sign writing or partial/full wrap (as you can tell I've been doing some investigations)? Either way, how long have you had it and has it kept in good condition?

Also, what is it like for cleaning? Can you just clean as normal, e.g. hand wash and the occasion car wash, or do you have to avoid car washes???

Cheers

Karl