Garden fires official rules

It is illegal to light a fire in your garden except between the hours of 5pm and 10pm on November 5th (or the nearest Saturday to November 5th)

Cars are permited to be burned only withint the confines of The Manor Estate, Sheffield

Oi and pitsmoor shhhhhhhhhhhhz dont for get pitsmore lolol

do you have to be so rude to everyone?:huh:

hugs andy lol its in his demeanour bless his little cotton socks :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Can usually tell when its a barby, as you can smell the food. This is fine, as its less annoying. On my road there is a guy that has been doing a house up for well over two years now, and every summer he likes to burn his junk and choke everyone with their windows open. This is not acceptable at all.

Do you live in S12 because you could be referring to me ? If it is me that is annoying you with my bonfires than I will be finished my house in 2011 !!

Nothing beats a good bonfire for getting rid of a load of rubbish, etc.

:)

Do you live in S12 because you could be referring to me ? If it is me that is annoying you with my bonfires than I will be finished my house in 2011 !!

Nothing beats a good bonfire for getting rid of a load of rubbish, etc.

:)

LMAO lololol too true adda boy lololol

Hi, we are wanting a bonfire tonight ( on our back garden) to get rid of a load of old wood ect.. but didn't know if there were any certain times of the day/evening that it is illegal, such as before 6 someone has recently told me? just wanted to verify this, been googling it all morning to try and find out but can't seem to...

It will be in a massave burning tin so not dangerous and won't spread to other things.

Thanx.

take it to the tip.

can`t have my windows open because of people burning!!!

5 p.m.best day of the year going to enjoy sitting in the garden.A stirring two doors away followed by a bonfire covering an area of approx.2yards sqare.

As the evening went on the fire got higher and the smoke billowed stinking out the whole area around.

This morning the fire is still chucking out smoke making it impossible to open any windows,

Why the hell do people do this.As soon as there is a bit of decent weather some idiots go berserk.

do you have to be so rude to everyone?:huh:

Do you have to be over sensitive and perceive rudeness in simple requests?:huh: