Sniffer dogs for nightclubs.

Would sniffer dogs be a good idea for nightclubs?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Would sniffer dogs be a good idea for nightclubs?

• Yes
    • No

Very fair point maxien, before it got blown out of all proportion and the drunks and smackheads got dragged into it, not by me I might add, and also regardless what your friend does he is still your friend as I have been trying to tell people are mine.

If he did get sniffed out though, he would know why and would pay the consequences as would some of my mates otherwise he would not be going to a sniffer dog free club to get out of the way. On the same note though, should my kids buy anything from your friend, although I understand completely that he has just purely supplied and has intended them no harm what so ever, it would not alter the fact that the next time he entered a club he would continually be looking over his shoulder for me. which I would say you would do with your children.

Originally posted by AnnSumsparty

You know that is the best statement I have seen on here all day.

Why can't everyone go to nightclubs to listen to music/DJs, spend quality time with their mates and generally enjoy themselves, without having any substances, drink, weapons or any other creation.

I can have a great time with my mates anytime, and need nothing other than their company to do it,

Then there would be no need for this debate to be going on at all.

I CAN go to nightclubs without taking drugs and i do it most weekends, although in the past i have been to nightclubs and taken drugs to enhance the enjoyment/music.company etc

Same as going to the pub really, i can quite happily go to the pub and drink coke all night, or i might want to enhance the enjoyment/music/company by having a few alcaholic drinks.

Whats the difference?

Originally posted by DaisyBoo

I have never heard of anyone taking the 'date rape' drug in a nightclub.

As for your friend having one dropped in her drink, i find highly unlikely as ecstacy pills DO NOT DISSOLVE.

Have you any idea how many people take ecstacy? Thousands and thousands! and the percentage of people who become ill or die as a result is so tiny.

Alcahol kills and injures so many many more people that ecstacy, do you think alcahol should be banned also? or should we go round aresting people who drink to much aswell?

People who die taking ecstacy die as a result or either a. being to hot, or b. not drink enough water. It's not actualy the pill that kills them.

A bit of selective reading from me, did you write this statement earlier, spot the difference

The chances of dying from overheating, not drinking enough water, or from having some dodgy pills is hardly on the same scale as a glass of pop down the local is it??

But you are still out having a good time with your mates, thats the difference.

The chances of dying from overheating, not drinking enough water, or from having some dodgy pills is hardly on the same scale as a glass of pop down the local is it??

But you are still out having a good time with your mates, thats the difference.

I have been far more ill through alcahol than i ever have been with drugs.

There is more chance of me getting run over by a bus than there is me dying from taking pills.

I can have a great time with my mates anytime, and need nothing other than their company to do it,

i can get to work in plenty of time by walking anytime, and need nothing other than my legs to do it..

however, i enjoy driving in my car, listening to music, relaxing.. so i do..

everyone in this thread (with the possible exception of sid) enjoys being with their friends, and need nothing other than their company to do so.. however, in the same way you enjoy a casual drink with your friends, many people choose to enjoy drugs with their friends.. you have obviously never tried mdma, or any kind of social drug (and i'm not for a minute suggesting you should), so you don't know how it affects your social experience..

mdma, as an example, will strengthen the bond you feel between you and your friends (in a similar way to how alcohol does).. no-one "needs" it to have a good time, but then you don't "need" butter on your sandwiches, it just makes them taste better!

Has anything you have had to say about this been to do with whether sniffer dogs should be allowed in nightclubs, or is your main concern smackheads and drink as I think that is a different topic and it is getting a bit boring now.

I think its a good idea as I have nothing to fear from the sniffer dogs, you on the other hand are a brilliant advocate for smack sniffers and alcohol sniffers, lol. You have experienced some bad effects from drink and presume smack heads are the scum of the earth rather than the victims,I on the other hand have seen some bad experiences with drugs, so I support the dogs.

Maybe you should open another topic an drugs versus alcohol as this seems to bother you so much, and if it makes you so ill why do you do it. Maybe one day you will have a bad experience trying to enhance you evening out and when you have to attend your friends funerals you will probably start to think the same as me. I do not think any less of my friends for what they did and I still love them the same I just wish they hadn't done what they did, and when your E's nearly took another one it is difficult to not think along the same lines.

Has anything you have had to say about this been to do with whether sniffer dogs should be allowed in nightclubs, or is your main concern smackheads and drink as I think that is a different topic and it is getting a bit boring now.

I think its a good idea as I have nothing to fear from the sniffer dogs, you on the other hand are a brilliant advocate for smack sniffers and alcohol sniffers, lol. You have experienced some bad effects from drink and presume smack heads are the scum of the earth rather than the victims,I on the other hand have seen some bad experiences with drugs, so I support the dogs.

Maybe you should open another topic an drugs versus alcohol as this seems to bother you so much, and if it makes you so ill why do you do it. Maybe one day you will have a bad experience trying to enhance you evening out and when you have to attend your friends funerals you will probably start to think the same as me. I do not think any less of my friends for what they did and I still love them the same I just wish they hadn't done what they did, and when your E's nearly took another one it is difficult to not think along the same lines.

Ill try and say this as nicely as possible without using abusive language but why on earth am i an advocate for smack heads?

Im leaving this thread now as you are continuing to wind me up with your narrow minded views.

Dirty bob this is one of the few responses that have actually made me smile today. That is very true, I too drive my car with musoic on full blast, base blasting the other cars, and the other drivers probably think I am as high as a kite myself, but I am not, just happy being deafened by the music.

I have tried 'recreational drugs' before actually, until my friends started dying, but once again that was their choice, as it is everyones choice on here. what really got me going over the day was the comments that it went hand in hand and regardless how nice they are people who sell pills are dealers in some form, and the presumption from some people that I am a newspaper reader with no experience of any drugs what so ever.

And it will never alter the fact that should a nice friendly pill seller sell any to my children he will probably have been force fed the rest by the end of the night lol.

At least you seem not to think I am the enemy here thats one good thing lol.

DOES IT SAY SMACK SNIFFERS OR SMACK HEADS,

You are winding yourself up by not reading the stuff right in the first place, it says advocate for Smack sniffers not smack heads, which has been the problem most of the time, read it right before you get on your high horse again, and maybe you won't get so wound up.

Had it not got onto this stupid thing about smack heads and brunks in the first place there would be nothing to be stressed about.

Originally posted by slimsid2000

Nightclubs should be places to meet members of the opposite sex - drugs should not even come into it.

Absolute rubbish! Nightclubs are a place to dance and ENJOY YOURSELF. I for one would personally prefer to be surrounded by people doing just that, than pervy old men trying to hit on me. Not everyone's life revolves around trying to meet members of the opposite sex - especially those that already have a partner!

And on a completely different tac...

Years ago I went to a club in Kent where they had sniffer dogs on the door. 10 out of 14 of our party had ecstacy on them & not one was stopped! They just wagged their tails!

So I'm not sure how well that would work...