Oops landed back in hospital

good luck PT hope everything goes well.

good heavens no PT on s/f.

bet its not long before you will be coming round from surgery shouting find me a computer, ol.:hihi:

i have this bedside tv and net thingummy, but even using this, i have withdrawal, as it's so slow.

It's being done under local anaesthetic, so she'll probably be posting and complaining about how long they're taking while they're actually carrying out the procedure!!! :hihi:

am i that addicted?

no, don't answer that one :nod:

Good luck PT hope it all goes well :)

Am sure you will be sound and cheering the mighty blue & white wizzards on to victory on sunday ;) come to think of it I'll probs be joining you after the game if it is owt like i expect it to be. :suspect:

Just to let folk know, I landed myself back in hospital over the weekend.

I have arrythmia, (my heart keeps missing beats) and it's causing me to collapse.

Depending on the outcome of some tests, it's likely I will be taken for surgery in the next couple of days, and given a pacemaker to give my heart a "kick" when it forgets to beat.

HUGE thanks to ambulance staff, A&E staff, and the nurses on the CCU/HDU section, for their care.

Sorry, but every time I see this thread title I think of this.................... :D

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.