20/20a buses change

Ive been told that from tommorow stagecoach are on this route is thie true cheers:)

from what i've been told and seen, stagecouch work on the 20/20a route, but only on early morning and late evening, during the day its just First

h no dont say that im on 20/20a route and if it is fully stagecoach that means i will have to pay for stagecoach and first to get to work and college

Stagecoach have been working the 20/20A since January!!!

No change to the 20/20A in April...

h no dont say that im on 20/20a route and if it is fully stagecoach that means i will have to pay for stagecoach and first to get to work and college

Nice of them to let us know if it is indeed true !!!!

I buy my First weekly saver tickets on Thursdays ....so I'd damn well better be able to use it for the rest of this week . :rant:

If it is true Garlicbread , you could be better off buying one of the weekly travel master tickets ....the one you can use on all buses ....but you'll have to buy from one of the travelshops in advance of your intended journey .

I know about them doing nights but i was told it was changing full time?:confused:

Stagecoach have been working the 20/20A since January!!!

No change to the 20/20A in April...

Yes we know , but ONLY early morning , late Evening and the Sunday service ..... I saw some new alteration to services leaflets on the 75 bus the other day and intended picking one up on my way off the bus but I was distracted and forgot ....:rolleyes:

Nothing saying that they are taking over the route full time yet. Maybe its on the cards for the next change. After all the service on the route is getting worse