Whats happening with all these Cats and Kittens at the Arena?

Magsie, I've emailed you about this. Would love to help in anyway I can, just let me know.

There seems to be 2 identical forums on this?

One thread is about the situation the other is about the solution???

just emailed magsie some numbers for stables,

have another friend i could ask who is out near mexborough he knows people with farms,

will find out what i can.

Trying to sort out when i can come help, just waiting for a response on a proposal ive made to Magsie lol i bet shes up to her neck in buissyness lol.

Trying to sort out when i can come help, just waiting for a response on a proposal ive made to Magsie lol i bet shes up to her neck in buissyness lol.

yeh she deffo is bless her,

just wish i could help more, she knows where i am if she needs me x

Thanks everyone. Jess - great info but I am running out of time myself. Spent a lot of time today trying to sort out the vets we are going to use.

How are you on the phone? Would you be able to make a few calls to some numbers I have been given - stables/smallholdings?

The emphasis is of course that the cats would prob come in pairs and would need to be fed and monitored. Even when well fed ferals will still be mousers if it's in their nature as with all cats.

And because I don't trust anyone!! The ones who say they are willing to take a couple of cats will need to be checked out. I can't believe I'm saying this but we can't just dump the cats even though wherever they live in the future will probably be better than where they are living (or dying) now. They have already had a terrible life and we don't want to add to their problems. Hope you all understand, thanks everyone xx

PS Fallen Angel, your suggestions are great and very welcome. Will be in touch.

And thanks Del x

is there a charity jar that we could put in the pub so the locals can contribute to the costs?

Good idea Scozzie, Jackie was looking for one the other day when I went up! Will nudge her. CATS food bin in Morrisons Ecclesfield is due to come out 30 April and be replaced by Cats Protection one. They share, 3 months on, 3 months off. So Jackie was going to ask the pub landlord if the bin could be situated in his yard for donations of cat food. One thing's for sure, CATS cannot continue to feed at the rate they are once the Morrisons bin is no longer in place. Jackie is feeding CATS cats 28, allotment cats, around 20 and local ferals, around a dozen plus the steel works cats!! Have had a knock back from Whiskas, and Royal Canin have stopped giving rehoming packs. So it's take and no give at the moment.

is there a charity jar that we could put in the pub so the locals can contribute to the costs?

or do a collection somewhere, pets at home, town,