How do I stop Leadmill texts!!

I am getting sick and tired of recieving the weekly Friday text from the Leadmill night club.

I HATE THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP TEXTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ... I realise I must have text that stupid screen when I was in there the one and only time, thats why they have my number... but lets face it there is nothing else exciting to do in that hole.

PLEASE anyone who can help me stop these annoying texts I would appreciate it...

Don't you normally text STOP to the number to stop it?. If not then just block the number on your phone and that will stop the texts also.

This also might be a crazy idea, but bear with me, ring them and ask them to take you off their mailing/text list??

Put it in your trouser pocket go to Leadmill don't do much of anything door staff will give you a good kicking with a bit of luck the phone won't be much good anymore :)

Don't you normally text STOP to the number to stop it?. If not then just block the number on your phone and that will stop the texts also.

this is how you stop texts from organisations.

I believe that all commerical texting systems HAVE to comply with this, it probably stops them automatically.

You're "sick and tired" of getting a weekly text?

Poor baby, you must dread flyers coming through your letter box or spam dropping into your inbox?

This modern world eh? Full of struggles...

Thanks MEssed up - it doesn't offer the "stop" option on the texts.

Much obliged!

You're "sick and tired" of getting a weekly text?

Poor baby, you must dread flyers coming through your letter box or spam dropping into your inbox?

This modern world eh? Full of struggles...

i'm sick of these too. Every single bloody week. Not a struggle, just a minor annoyance. Like midge in your house that goes in front of your telly. Annoying.

I bet you get rid of them don't you? I bet you do.

This also might be a crazy idea, but bear with me, ring them and ask them to take you off their mailing/text list??

Damo you're really starting to bug me, you seem to spend all of your time making very sarcastic yet useless posts. If you haven't got anything helpful to contribute, don't.

Damo you're really starting to bug me, you seem to spend all of your time making very sarcastic yet useless posts. If you haven't got anything helpful to contribute, don't.

I agree 100%.

Criticism often says more about the critic than it does about the criticized.

Just a thought.