Blackburn recalling Bunn?

DaMan

I agree with what you say about the loan system but you can't really blame Blackburn as Robinson has got injury and they need cover but rednapp is a different kettle of fish IMO there was no need to recall Walker back at such short notice, he could have said earlier that they were going to recall him and give us a chance to get some cover in

May I wish Bunn all the best for the future

Its united fault that anyway because we threw our toys out of the pram and slagged tottenham off when they allowed naughton to go on loan to someone else instead of us, so they did what they could rightfully do and recalled walker.

Its united fault that anyway because we threw our toys out of the pram and slagged tottenham off when they allowed naughton to go on loan to someone else instead of us, so they did what they could rightfully do and recalled walker.

They were taking Walkerback in any case.

Naughton asked to come to United and Redknap said "your not going there".

Yes, he's on loan at Boro, Redknapp said he wanted him to play in an enviroment 'outside of his comfort zone' - which is fair enough.

yeh i guess differnt experiences is vital for someone like him and at his age

u changing ur signature after last nghts goal mate????