Prison for Dubai kiss?

If they've got so much oil how come they had to borrow so much money to make all their absurd hotels and how come they can't pay it back?

"drunken yobs on the street" :huh: This couple were under the UK drink drive limit and kissed on the cheek upon meeting up for a meal in a restaurant.

Dubai is funded by its brother Abu Dhabi which has a vast amount of oil which obviously cant be quantified, the couple may have been under the uk drunk drive limit but that has nothing to do with the problem, the law in dubai clearly states such acts arent prohibited in public. There maybe hypocrisy (due to the amount of prostitutes there are in dubai) but imo it was sheer stupidity to try and bend the laws.

drunken yobs in the street is a harsh statement to make, I'm man enough to admit that it was slightly undeserved, however in a city where Islam is the main religion, these acts simply aren't the norm, so to the native arab people living there the couple in question maybe seen as for want of a better word "yobs"

Edited by Z_A786
missed some text

If they've got so much oil how come they had to borrow so much money to make all their absurd hotels and how come they can't pay it back?

"drunken yobs on the street" :huh: This couple were under the UK drink drive limit and kissed on the cheek upon meeting up for a meal in a restaurant.

It's the same when them ruddy Arabs come over the England. Insist on wearing their own clothes and following their own cultural ideals. Should stop the lot of them coming over unless they sign a form saying they will get smashed and have sex on the street at least once while they are here.

That or you could behave yourself while you are in some bugger else's country.

It's the same when them ruddy Arabs come over the England. Insist on wearing their own clothes and following their own cultural ideals. Should stop the lot of them coming over unless they sign a form saying they will get smashed and have sex on the street at least once while they are here.

That or you could behave yourself while you are in some bugger else's country.

How is this supposed to be a response to the text of mine you've quoted or anything I've said in this thread?

The biggest culture in dubai, I hear, is on Jumeira beach and it's called E.Coli.

I never knew culture was determined by one beach in one city in the UAE..

Duh! It was a play on words - 'culture' as in the breeding of micro-organisms.

Dubai is funded by its brother Abu Dhabi which has a vast amount of oil which obviously cant be quantified, the couple may have been under the uk drunk drive limit but that has nothing to do with the problem, the law in dubai clearly states such acts arent prohibited in public. There maybe hypocrisy (due to the amount of prostitutes there are in dubai) but imo it was sheer stupidity to try and bend the laws.

drunken yobs in the street is a harsh statement to make, I'm man enough to admit that it was slightly undeserved, however in a city where Islam is the main religion, these acts simply aren't the norm, so to the native arab people living there the couple in question maybe seen as for want of a better word "yobs"

Maybe the same law should apply in Bradford.Where the main religion is ........Islam.:P