The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

SKINT was busy last week with a great atmosphere, I think it was like 'how naughty to be getting drunk on a monday' vibe! I got totally wrecked and all for only £10! BEAST. Fuel is still closed Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Dont forget the free party on Friday with free entry and brilliant drinks offers. Then Saturday its the pink themed valentines ball. I'll be there in m'best pink catsuit! MINCE. XX

Thanks, Gayham.

Does that mean, hint, hint, that you could do with some extra entertainers (Based in Sheffield) on Mondays?

CONGRATS on Pete and Carlton's Wedding Celebration getting on BBC3; My own Documentary all about Tia-Anna is scheduled to appear on a terrestrial channel in a few months time. I WILL tell everyone just as soon as date/Time is confirmed

xxx Tia-Anna.:thumbsup:

This seems a bit strange, why is everyone mounting praise on Fuel (do you all work there?). There is no POP , you know,the music that is popular, not crappy funky house. Manchester and London have the right Idea. The owners of Fuel do what the hell they want, without taking into consideration the demands of the majority. Pathetic.

PS Its all about the staff