The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

Does this new room have any seting area ?

Will they be employing more bouncers incase any homophobic people from Plug decide to cause trouble ?

From what i see when have been to Plug the clubbers there aint bothered about sexuality. Although i can't speak for them all. They are a lot friendlier that the Gatecrasher and Embrace crowd.

If Fuel do look at premises in Attercliffe i'll be the first to complain. I really don't want to go clubbing in the dark, seedy streets of Attercliffe!

Good luck to them though, i hope they get a better venue and if it was in the centre i'd be glad to support!

So lets get this into perspective.

Fuel Sheffield has gone from having its own, large, two roomed venue to having the use of a back room in another club opposite a kebab shop.

This is good how?

The entrance next to the Kebab shop is the main entrance to Plug, we can't demand our own entrance now! We're lucking they are putting us up.

Jesus, what do you think goes on in Plug?

Firstly you've got someone wanting to keep the 'meat heads' out and now the comment above? I'd say Plug was one of the, if not the, most progressive venues in Sheffield.

Might it not have occurred to you that the Plug patrons will be too busy enjoying themselves to care about what's going on in neutral?

To be honest i agree with everything you say.

I vote to close the thread, just open it they shut/reopen/relocate :-)

I didn't realise that my comment was to get that quicker response.

I would like to wish Fuel Hull all the best from Kim and Dave :-p

So lets get this into perspective.

Fuel Sheffield has gone from being a large, two roomed venue to having the use of a back room in another club opposite a kebab shop.

This is good because..?

perspective ? down right negativity ,its people like YOU that closed the club in the first place with your negative attitude ,if you dont like it dont go there dude .

the attitude above shown by meaks is exactly what im on about ALWAYS knocking summat , it really needs to change :(

the attitude above shown by meaks is exactly what im on about ALWAYS knocking summat , it really needs to change :(

You can't MAKE him go to a gay club that he thinks is crap.

Razor Stiletto did very well at Plug Neutral and loads of gays went to that....with no trouble at all....although it's not really ownership of a gay club...it's more of 'gay night at plug' by fuel....

Razor Stiletto did very well at Plug Neutral and loads of gays went to that....with no trouble at all....although it's not really ownership of a gay club...it's more of 'gay night at plug' by fuel....

I think it is rather sad that anyone should be here plugging another night by Fuel after all the Sheffield staff have been sacked. It would be alot better if Fuel left Sheffield quietly after having obviously failed than keep this cheap diversion to make their departure more apetising.

It just goes to show how annoyingly ignorant some gay people are assuming because it's a straight club that it's full of meat heads and homophobes.....progress has taught us well!

It's quite sad Fuels gone from it's current home but I think it would be commercial suicide to move to attercliffe

I think it is rather sad that anyone should be here plugging another night by Fuel after all the Sheffield staff have been sacked. It would be alot better if Fuel left Sheffield quietly after having obviously failed than keep this cheap diversion to make their departure more apetising.

I was not plugging it (no pun intended) just saying it's not ownership of a gay club if its just a room of another club and a predominatley straight one. It is a good venue though and at least it's the funky crowd imagine if it was a room at Kingdom! hah hah. I do agree though they must have put an awful lot of people out of jobs. Well we shall see if they bother to keep up the night there....probably is a good money maker though..Plug gets the bar they get the door...and Fuel does not have any expenses apart from paying the 'drag' (and I use that term losely) artists........

its people like YOU that closed the club in the first place with your negative attitude ,if you dont like it dont go there dude .

Yes it was me personally who closed it down, nothing at all to do with the management.

I'm glad you are pleased that Fuel has closed, downsized and put people out of jobs, but personally I'm not particulalrly impressed and free to say so.

not all have been sacked.