Black Police Association

Ethic minorities can do no wrong? If that were the case the prison population wouldn't include any of them.

You have a great difficulty reading,

I think that you have difficulty reading, i said "aside from breaking the law they can do no wrong"...

the police force does not partition its members along the lines of skin colour, they work together side by side.

Again as i'v said, Operationaly or on the job as it were, they do indeed work side by side.

Edited by GetItDone

I think that you have difficulty reading, i said "aside from breaking the law they can do no wrong"...

Again as i'v said, Operationaly or on the job as it were, they do indeed work side by side.

he only likes to read what he thinks he see s and not what anyone else puts :hihi:

So aside from breaking the law what 'wrong can they do'?

..and again as Ive said, so what's the problem, the different groups within the police force aren't separate.

he only likes to read what he thinks he see s and not what anyone else puts :hihi:

..and that from a one trick pony

And yes - I do discriminate based on race. I am a racist. Would be a bit pointless being racist if I did not discriminate wouldn't it?

Which races do you discriminate against - and in what way?

I've been away from the forum a while, but nothing changes when 'race' rears it's head.

The same twaddle as always from the same people.

All people should be treated equally and have the same chance, that is generally what we have in the UK, but some, as per George Orwell want to be treated more equal than others. There are just as many racial attacks or slurs by the minorities against the majority, but it is not politically correct to follow them up.

Derogaratory language by the minority against the majority is let go, but reverse that and you will be dealt with faster than a bank robber. Everyone walks around the subject on egg shells for fear of being called a racist, the first reaction, like violence, of the incompetent. Just treat others as you would want them to treat you.

I want to be black. I want social security too!....and special privileges!

I've been away from the forum a while, but nothing changes when 'race' rears it's head.

The same twaddle as always from the same people.

All people should be treated equally and have the same chance, that is generally what we have in the UK, but some, as per George Orwell want to be treated more equal than others. There are just as many racial attacks or slurs by the minorities against the majority, but it is not politically correct to follow them up.

Derogaratory language by the minority against the majority is let go, but reverse that and you will be dealt with faster than a bank robber. Everyone walks around the subject on egg shells for fear of being called a racist, the first reaction, like violence, of the incompetent. Just treat others as you would want them to treat you.

You are absolutely right, nothing ever changes, the same racist twaddle from the same confirmed racists. The same accusation of we are too PC and the racist attacks by minorities are ignored and we the majority are suffocating under pressure of political correctness. The same idiotic statements like if we went to the Muslim country and started building churches like they build Mosques here then we would be beheaded. Oh nobody has said that yet? Don't worry, they will in a bit:hihi: You are so right nothing ever changes because the racist fringe is unable to take in an argument that makes sense so they repeat like parrots whatever is fed to them by other more senior racists:hihi:

Which races do you discriminate against - and in what way?

Any chance of an answer to this?

Black Police Association of Greater Dallas Please take the time to find out about us, meet the board , get more information on membership

I love the topic of this thread. Its one of those subjects that realy exposes the hypocracy of the "left".

I can't believe this thread has gone on for so long. You people are all morons.