The Sheffield gay scene part 2

Likewise Adam, likewise, and you still haven't learnt to spell or use punctuation. Why don't you take your aggression somewhere else?

sorry i think you are talking about someone else proberly a friend of yours whos allways on here slaging venues off whose been aggresive theres no aggression here just stating a fact same people slag every venue off in sheffield :loopy::hihi:

You keep trying hard for Lions Lair won't you xxx

i think its good that all venues do well not just one i wish them all luck :hihi:

Please, someone show Adam how to quote in one reply!

no thanks i like to reply to each one seperate who are you the forum police :hihi:

I would also say for it to be succesful it is imperative they are opened by mid September to hit the new/returning students.

Why are they all gay ?

Why are they all gay ?

Yes did you not hear? ;)

Any visit to Canal St or Leeds tells you that you dont get a 100% gay crowd at Gay clubs.

Sheffield's population is circa 450,000, of which Sept - May the Universities add 60,000 people with disposable income, I would reckon that being open in time to aim at a 15% population increase would be pretty sensible!

Yes did you not hear? ;)

Any visit to Canal St or Leeds tells you that you dont get a 100% gay crowd at Gay clubs.

Sheffield's population is circa 450,000, of which Sept - May the Universities add 60,000 people with disposable income, I would reckon that being open in time to aim at a 15% population increase would be pretty sensible!

I'm not gay and i've been to gay clubs, so i'd agree with that.

the reson for my comment was that no doubt you will get queens on here moaning that the new club (if it ever happens) is "full of straight students" and "isn't a proper gay club" becasue of that

Please don't its much easier to read in seperate replies. Thats why i don't do loads of quotes in one post as people get bored half way through reading it and wouldn't have a clue how to do it anyway. :)

I really want people to know that this forum is in no way a total representation of the people you meet on the scene in Sheffield. Through going out, and groups like Out of Office, I have met lots of varied, interesting and lovely people who are intelligent, funny and are willing to get involved and make the most of the opportunities out there. A lot of people on here show a real interest in Sheffield's future, but a lot also seem rather retrospective in their focus. I know a lot of people end up here from search engines, and would be a bit put off about venturing off to a gay venue in the city, but I just want to put out there that its a much friendlier scene than this may reflect.

Remember Revolution is on this Friday at Plug with Manumission and Circus star Jodie Harsh........cool or what!!!!!

Jodie Harsh is the ultimate package - the super glamorous, jet-set DJ

runs the London club night Circus and tours the world spinning at the

coolest parties, the biggest clubs and everything in between.

On warm up duties will be Mike Smith, check out his Podcasts-http://michaelsociety.podomatic.com/

Revolution is Sheffield's spanking new monthly LGBT night. Come and check it out.

★We donate £1 from every person who comes to this event to our lovely friends at Sheffield Pride

★Vodka Mixers and Beers £1.50 All Night

★£2 Cheeky Vimtos

★£1.50 Jager Bombs

★£1.50 Sambuca and Tequila shots

★Advance tickets just £4 at Lions Lair/Plug Box Office

I heard an advertisement on real radio for Leeds Pride, look Leeds organiser have got there act together! ... take not Sheffield Pride organisers