Exchanges - council and housing associations

3 bedroom end house severnside woodhouse with large back garden and drop curb plenty of room for drive and garage would still have a good size garden also hard standing at the side of property modernised 2 years ago d/g kitchen and bathroom house has 2x double rooms 1x single kitchen/dining room and utility room

wanted 2 bedroom house woodhouse/handsworth/mosborough or crystal peaks hackenthorpe

still looking

i have a two bedroom semi in sothall near crystal peaks ,wanting a 3 bedroom similar area or would like anywhere coastal thanks

iv a 2 bed semi council house in parson cross just been modernised within the last 2 month's nicely done out inside and out bus stop right outside close to shops and schools driveway on front large garden to back would like an exchange to nottingham area please pm me with details thanks.

Offered: 2 bed, Shiregreen S5. Bellhouse Rd end. Large front bedroom, decent 2nd bedroom. 2 toilets. Electric shower over bath. All modernised. All decorated in the past year. Carpet throughout, lino in kitchen/bathroom. Drive to front of house, garden to rear, not massive but big enough. Really friendly neighbours, mainly older generation but all nice. Really close to shops, bus routes, doctors etc choice of 3 schools all within walking distance.

Wanted: 2 bed, S5 parson cross, southey, longley, norwood, shirecliffe. Will consider moving to Barnsley rd end of Shiregreen. I need to either be on, 97/98/83 bus route, or within walking distance to Tunwell Ave. Im managing now, with walking to there, but ideally would like to be closer, just become my grans full time carer and she needs round the clock assistance (7am til 9pm) so really would love be near her. Any condition/decorating etc doesnt have to have been modernised either. Just aslong as its in the areas I need.

Any more info, just ask. Thanks

offered:2 bed house in wadsley bridge area. due to be modernised before aug, GCH,has a drive and secure back garden, bed rooms are very big. lovely neighbours. close to shops and bus routes to city center, hillsbrough and medowhall, and close to local schools.

wanted: 2/3 bedroom in parsons cross, foxhill, ecclesfield,colley,southey green,hillsborough

PM me if interested

still wanting a exchange (woodhouse)...please view my site for pics thanks

woodhouse 3 bed exchange

just put new pics up ....:)also forgot to state that i will be leaving my brand new fitted cooker and hob /hood only 2 months old and new fitted mirrored wardbrobes in big bedroom..wanting to leave these for the right move as im wanting to buy the next property.:)

Edited by littlewizzle

offerd: 4bed house parson cross, GSH, lovely neighbours recently modernised.

wanted:2 bed house parson cross and surrounding areas dowsizing due to children leaving home.

wanted:2 bed house parson cross and surrounding areas dowsizing due to children leaving home.

Hi stacy I've just sent you a private message.

JanLamb

Will send you a PM, :)

Hi i have a 3 bedroomed house on spinkhill drive, richmond. Drive way, back garden which needs fencing off and has a large shed. Re furbished kitchen , average size living room. Three bedrooms. Bathroom and shower, gas central heating, upvc windows. Sheffield city council rent is 74 pounds a week, including water and alarm. Im looking for a 3 bedroomed house around the basegreen/charnock area. If interested you can ring me or send me an email to [email protected]. My mobile number is 07534404623. Please no time wasters. Thanks donna.

Offered: 2 bed, Shiregreen S5. Bellhouse Rd end. Large front bedroom, decent 2nd bedroom. 2 toilets. Electric shower over bath. All modernised. All decorated in the past year. Carpet throughout, lino in kitchen/bathroom. Drive to front of house, garden to rear, not massive but big enough. Really friendly neighbours, mainly older generation but all nice. Really close to shops, bus routes, doctors etc choice of 3 schools all within walking distance.

Wanted: 2 bed, S5 parson cross, southey, longley, norwood, shirecliffe. Will consider moving to Barnsley rd end of Shiregreen. I need to either be on, 97/98/83 bus route, or within walking distance to Tunwell Ave. Im managing now, with walking to there, but ideally would like to be closer, just become my grans full time carer and she needs round the clock assistance (7am til 9pm) so really would love be near her. Any condition/decorating etc doesnt have to have been modernised either. Just aslong as its in the areas I need.

Any more info, just ask. Thanks

hi luv iv got a 2 bed house in parson cross on deerlands avenue barnsley road end and id luv 2 live on bellhouse road coz my mum lives on beck and im wantin 2 move closer 2 her i was lookin 4 a 3 bed coz iv 2 daughters but if bedrooms r big enough i might have a 2 bed and wot size r ur livin room and kitchen if u could give me a ring on 2463631 if ur interested itll be easyer 2 talk thanks xx

Offered 2bed lower maisonette in stannington close to bus route, shops , doctors and not far from local school

Wanted 2-3 bedroom house with garden in stannington hillsborough wisewood area others areas considered around S6

council or housing assosiation

Contact Chris on 07931220253 if interested