Exchanges - council and housing associations

3 bed modern semi at woodhouse ...wanting same area ,pm for details..will also be leaving extras for the right move :)

I am looking for a 3 bed house any area considered, Council or Housing Association.

I am offering a 3 bed council house on Stradbroke close to all schools, shops and on bus route.

House is double glazed and central heated. Rear garden is all fenced, decked and paved. Drive to front.

hiya im in a 2 bedroom flat at foxhill. very clean and tidy throughout. 2 large bedrooms 1 with a built in wardrobe. it was modernised in 2007. im wanting a 3 bedroom house/maisonette foxhill or parson cross/shiregreen area.

Edited by sweetpants

I am looking for a 3 bed house any area considered, Council or Housing Association.

I am offering a 3 bed council house on Stradbroke close to all schools, shops and on bus route.

House is double glazed and central heated. Rear garden is all fenced, decked and paved. Drive to front.

chandler ...sent you a pm .

WANTED--a three bed house adapted for the disabled e.g stairlift,walk in shower room or bath with lift. We are wanting to be nearer family in the killamarsh area preferabley in the Norwood area.

WE HAVE--a 3 bedroomed semi-detatched,with drive that goes right to back of property.There is an external lift to get into the property big enough for an electric scooter,there are steps into the property aswell for the abled bodied. Inside there is a stairlift,walk in shower with sink and toilet we also have a downstairs toilet. We are on a quiet street even though there is a pub at the end of the road, close to shops and bus stops into sheffield town centre. WE are at parson cross, sheffield s5.Sheffield city council.

Edited by jimangie

i live in wharncliffe side 3 bedroom council house wants exchange for 2 bed council flat longly area message with details thanx

thanx for the exchange mate.

My neice is looking for an exchange. She has a 2 bed council house in Parson Cross. It has a large back garden, quiet neighbours and has been modernised through the decent homes scheme already, and has very recently had a lot of money spent decorating the living room, including new doors, flooring and skirting boards.

She is after a 3 bed house due to having an extra child now. Anywhere in the north Sheffield area considered, especially Shiregreen as she has family there. Please PM me if interested and I'll pass numbers on, thanks.

I am lookin for a 2or3 bed house either in shiregreen or lane top will take the house in any condition but must have a garden and preferably a drive but not that important.

I am offering a Large 2 bed upside down house very unusual massive rear garden 2 large double bedrooms downstairs and a big bathroom with bath and shower brand new nice sized kitchen also brand new, lovely sized dining room and living room. Been recently decorated threw out. its just of windmill lane near firthpark its a must see property on a quite cul de sac close to schools and shops and 5 minute walk from firthpark. Wanting to move to be close to family and friends.

please msg me for details thnx

Sent you a PM :)

hiya ive just sent u a private message xx

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanting

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

still looking