Are we bending over to appease Israel again ?

Can you show the Palestinians title deeds? at least the Israelites wrote down their history.
their ownership comes by usage i would imagine ,and asking me the same question is a sign that your struggling to prove your point

the israelites wrote down their history ?obviously they would have written it to suit dont you think ?

Just place on record what I wrote, as an ex serviceman I don't celebrate the of our soldiers.

What I can understand is the frustration of the Jewish people after all they had endured.

All they were asking for was the homeland that they had been promised in the land where there were already a considerable number of Jews.

Contrary to what some believe many Jews were already living in what now is called Israel; long before WWII

But you dont condemn the Irgun action. You can understand the frustration of the Jewish people, and thus the Irgun's actions are, by implication, regretable, but justifiable. Precisely the IRA apologists position. Personally I think blowing up a hotel, along with 91 people, after giving a warning or not, is indefensible, and no cause could possibly justify such an attack. Not the Holocaust, not any amount of frustration. The point I wanted to make is that the state of Israel was founded on, and is maintained by force , and Benhamin Netanyahu and his followers of today are simply the heirs to the bitterness of Menachem Begin and his Irgun faction in the 1940's. Netanyahu shows once again the dual standards that Israel always applies. He also neatly encapsulates the intransigence and irascibility of the Jewish people. Something unfortunately, which has been their hallmark down through history, and has, arguably, led to much of the persecution that they have experienced. The Holocaust was an enormous crime, but so was the genocide of the Native American people. Sadly, the Indians, unlike the Jews, dont have a movie industry dedicated to preserving the memory.

Let me get this strieght, the Isrealies claim to the land is because some Jews wrote in a book that God had given it to them ?

I must write myslef a cheque out from God and see if I can get it cashed down at the Yorkshire Bank.

All I have heard on here is excuse after excuse about why the Isrealies think they have the right to do this and that. Well Ill tell you a little secret, the world is bigger than Isreal and when everyone signs up to an agreement to say certain things cannot be justyfied in war, then thats how it is and the Isrealies can say they have a moral right all they want but that only their oppinion.

They are guilty of war crimes as far as everyone else is concerened and thats it and shouting 'Anti semetism' or 'its our land from God' or what ever else just don't cut it.

Next youll be trying to convince us Uri Geller can bend spoons with his mind.

But you dont condemn the Irgun action. You can understand the frustration of the Jewish people, and thus the Irgun's actions are, by implication, regretable, but justifiable. Precisely the IRA apologists position. Personally I think blowing up a hotel, along with 91 people, after giving a warning or not, is indefensible, and no cause could possibly justify such an attack. Not the Holocaust, not any amount of frustration. The point I wanted to make is that the state of Israel was founded on, and is maintained by force , and Benhamin Netanyahu and his followers of today are simply the heirs to the bitterness of Menachem Begin and his Irgun faction in the 1940's. Netanyahu shows once again the dual standards that Israel always applies. He also neatly encapsulates the intransigence and irascibility of the Jewish people. Something unfortunately, which has been their hallmark down through history, and has, arguably, led to much of the persecution that they have experienced. The Holocaust was an enormous crime, but so was the genocide of the Native American people. Sadly, the Indians, unlike the Jews, dont have a movie industry dedicated to preserving the memory.

There are indeed paralels with the treatment of the Native Americans. In both cases the colonists consistently presented those they were displacing as the aggresors. As Goebbels said: "when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it."

Edited by donkey

Yes but is that what was promised to them ? I have seen a map of the terrortory promiced and the amount of land thats been taken to date.

Alas if they stook to what was promised then no one would be in this mess.

If the british gave America to the americans (just an example, I know they didnt), then would that mean they could take Canada too and Mexico ?

They are guilty of war crimes as far as everyone else is concerened and thats it and shouting 'Anti semetism' or 'its our land from God' or what ever else just don't cut it.

Next youll be trying to convince us Uri Geller can bend spoons with his mind.

But you don't condem the palestinians for the rocket/mortar attacks by the arab version of the Jimmy Clitheroes 'Black Hand Gang' or the shelling/mortaring by the Lebanon version of the 'Black Hand Gang' ll aimed at women and children or the regular suicide bombings taking place aimed at Israeli women and children.

Talk about biased views:loopy:

Edited by Switchblade

is this the same IDF that bombed the family on gaza beach :roll:

What you 'Never Never Land' inhabitants don't realise is that Israel could wipe all of those countries off the face of the earth in minutes if they were as evil as some of the states surrounding them.

They should be congratulated for the long standing restraint especialy when Saddam was firing 'Scud' missiles into Israel.

Do you think the fanatical murdering scum who fire the missiles/mortars/shells

regularly into Israel would hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they had them?

But you don't condem the palestinians for the rocket/mortar attacks by the arab version of the Jimmy Clitheroes 'Black Hand Gang' or the shelling/mortaring by the Lebanon version of the 'Black Hand Gang' ll aimed at women and children or the regular suicide bombings taking place aimed at Israeli women and children.

Talk about biased views:loopy:

thats because they are fighting with the only tools they have ,no tanks fighter aircraft in their arsenal

israel was given their piece of land that they wanted ,why do they want an expansion policy where they believe they can take what they want ?if china or russia were to arm and train the palastinians and throw billions of pounds worth of weapons at them then israel would be screaming at the u n that it wasnt a fair fight , for some people that went through a holocaust they dont seem to have any remorse of putting others through one