Are we bending over to appease Israel again ?

Russian politicians and military personnel are accused of war crimes against Muslims in Chechnya as are Israelis.

and yet not a sniff about it from any Muslim pressure group or human rights organisation any time any of them want to visit the UK.

rather odd, don't you think? Doesn't it seem to you, like it does to a lot of Israelis, and not a few members of the British government by the sound of things, that Israelis are being singled out and judged to a different standard than everyone else?

seems like you're unable to address what should be obvious to anybody, even the British government, that there's a a blatant double standard going on here. Like the UK attempted Israeli 'academic boycott', Israel is once again being singled out - while other countries with far less democratic credentials, like China, like Russia, and like Burma, whose appalling treatment of Muslims are totally ignored - even, by Muslim pressure groups. If they can't pin everything on Israel and the Jews, or failing that the United States, then they are just not interested.

Why the constant mention of Russia and Burma Callippo on an Isreal related thread, are you desperately trying to divert the thread by any chance? Your post 298 and 303 are virtually the same despite being told if you are interested in plight of Muslims in other countries then start a thread about them, why go off topic on this one?

Why the constant mention of Russia and Burma Callippo on an Isreal related thread, are you desperately trying to divert the thread by any chance? Your post 298 and 303 are virtually the same despite being told if you are interested in plight of Muslims in other countries then start a thread about them, why go off topic on this one?

The way I see it is that the supporters of the Muslims are upset that no matter how many times a tiny little none muslim country that is surrounded by on three sides by Muslim states is attacked by the Muslims it always gives them a good whipping.

If the Muslims had any sense they would pack it in and try to be proper decent law abiding neighbours.

The Muslims plight is nothing to do with the Israelis it is all down to plonkers like Arrafat, Nasser and the other idiots running the surrounding states.

The way I see it is that the supporters of the Muslims are upset that no matter how many times a tiny little none muslim country that is surrounded by on three sides by Muslim states is attacked by the Muslims it always gives them a good whipping.

If the Muslims had any sense they would pack it in and try to be proper decent law abiding neighbours.

The Muslims plight is nothing to do with the Israelis it is all down to plonkers like Arrafat, Nasser and the other idiots running the surrounding states.

Now this is interesting. Earlier in this topic people got branded as being 'anti semetic' for mentioning 'Jews', as if it was the religious order of the country that was commiting war crimes and then you come along with your 'its the Muslims' retoric. :loopy:

Now I for one am no Muslim and have even had the 'anti Islamic' labal put on me for my views on this forum but I walk about with my eyes open so when I see something I concider wrong I will post about it and no matter how much deflection, name calling, bad spelling, lies, or calls that 'your picking on the Jews again' posts will stop me.

You have used every trick in the book to excuse the Israeli attacks on civilians and your still digging.

Once again this topic is about us in the UK and the attempt to change the law to keep Israelies out of the our courts and yet this topic has been all over the place. They (in my oppinion) are answerable to the law and WE should not change our laws to stop that from happening. Im sorry the topic is about Israel and not Eskimo's or anyone else but its Israeli war crimes that they are attempting to change the law to prevent justice so im affrade the topic will have to stick to the facts.

They (in my oppinion) are answerable to the law and WE should not change our laws to stop that from happening. Im sorry the topic is about Israel and not Eskimo's or anyone else but its Israeli war crimes that they are attempting to change the law to prevent justice so im affrade the topic will have to stick to the facts.

Did you demostrate about all the Arab war crimes?

I do hope that we don't have another 'Yom Kipur War', by gum won't you have field day, I can just imagine you rants.

Israels war crimes against the :-

Egyptians.

Syrians.

Jordanians.

Lebanon.

Adolf Eichman.

Black hand gang.:loopy:

Once again this topic is about us in the UK and the attempt to change the law to keep Israelies out of the our courts and yet this topic has been all over the place. They (in my oppinion) are answerable to the law and WE should not change our laws to stop that from happening. Im sorry the topic is about Israel and not Eskimo's or anyone else but its Israeli war crimes that they are attempting to change the law to prevent justice so im affrade the topic will have to stick to the facts.

the law may not go through if the number of signitures at the bottom of this letter are anything to go by

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/16/war-crimes-universal-jurisdiction-israel

who was it that suggested the law be changed in the first place ? they could end up with a very red face yet for suggesting we bend the rules

heres another little link regarding skullduggery

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116353&sectionid=351020202

Did you demostrate about all the Arab war crimes?

I do hope that we don't have another 'Yom Kipur War', by gum won't you have field day, I can just imagine you rants.

Israels war crimes against the :-

Egyptians.

Syrians.

Jordanians.

Lebanon.

Adolf Eichman.

Black hand gang.:loopy:

I have not a clue what your talking about. Just for your own benifit tho, have a look through my posts and see what arguments I have had about various issues. Your still on the victim mode and making out that I have no other agenda other than being anti Israeli which isnt true. But I guess anything out of the toilet is worth throwing is its the only form of defence you have.

Look at for instance what I think about Burkas and Immigration, or any other topic. But try to argue against what I put and not what you presume or would like people to think of me.