Are we bending over to appease Israel again ?

thats all well and good but its because the Isrealies stand accuesed that they are looking at amending the laws, hence the title 'Are we bending over to appease Isreal again ?'

it's Israel, not Isreal, you moron. That's what it was called 3,300 years ago, 2000 years before the Arabs got anywhere near it, and that's what it's called now.

as for the topic title, it rather looks to me as if a few human rights and Muslim pressure groups are bending over backwards to single out and judge Israel to a different standard than everyone else. They don't seem to have any problem with Russians accused of war crimes in Chechnya, also with Muslims being the victims, coming to and going from the UK whenever they feel like it. Just let me know when they want to bust their balls trying to slap a civil writ on one of those.

thats all well and good but its because the Isrealies stand accuesed that they are looking at amending the laws, hence the title 'Are we bending over to appease Isreal again ?'

it's Israel, not Isreal, you moron. That's what it was called 3,300 years ago, 2000 years before the Arabs got anywhere near it, and that's what it's called now.

as for the topic title, it rather looks to me as if a few human rights and Muslim pressure groups are bending over backwards to single out and judge Israel to a different standard than everyone else. They don't seem to have any problem with Russians accused of war crimes in Chechnya, also with Muslims being the victims, coming to and going from the UK whenever they feel like it. Just let me know when they want to bust their balls trying to slap a civil writ on one of those.

Callippo, are you being pressured in any way by any Muslims to misrepresent reality?

I doubt very much that you are and it is documented in these SF pages of your own attempts at misinformation about Islam and Muslims, so to name call others is not going to change reality. Do you recall the Muslims Brides thread you created where you misrepresented an innocent picture to tarnish Islam with.http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5364147&highlight=brides#post5364147 Your statement read

Unusual sort of wedding ceremony. Apparently most of the grooms were between 20 and 30 years of age. Most of the brides were under the age of ten.
It wasn't till post 18 when Berlin cracked your little hoax wide open and proved it to be a lie. You never really explained why you did it either but simply went to ground. Devious trouble maker aren't you? No need to come high and mighty calling other users names, in that people living in glass houses etc comes to mind. Israel is sat on stolen land and people who it belonged to are still around to claim it, so not a recipe for peace, no matter how many Israeli lovers lie through every orifice in their body it won't change reality.

it might have been my 'little hoax' if the website was mine, but it isn't and it wasn't.

besides even that site is no less out of context than some of the fraudulent and out-of-context quotes and pictures you put up all the time.

anyway, instead of trying to throw up a diversion, perhaps you'd like to explain why you and others don't seem to have any problem with Russians accused of war crimes in Chechnya, when the victims are just as likely to be Muslims than Palestinian Arabs are, coming and going from the UK whenever they feel like it? Why is Israel singled out, and no-one else?

So if the israelis moved out the arabs wouldn't move back in and continue shelling.

Did you know that the moon is made of green cheese.:loopy:

Even the people who move into those colonies aren't claiming to do it to stop shelling - which wasn't actually taking place from those areas.

Good attempt at more complete lies though. Well done for that.

it might have been my 'little hoax' if the website was mine, but it isn't and it wasn't.

besides even that site is no less out of context than some of the fraudulent and out-of-context quotes and pictures you put up all the time.

anyway, instead of trying to throw up a diversion, perhaps you'd like to explain why you and others don't seem to have any problem with Russians accused of war crimes in Chechnya, when the victims are just as likely to be Muslims than Palestinian Arabs are, coming and going from the UK whenever they feel like it? Why is Israel singled out, and no-one else?

I never really expected you to admit to being a liar, that has been proved already sir, so no excuses of who's website it is when it was you who perpetuated the lie to us on SF and never came back to explain why.

There would be a diversion if I was discussing Russia or Chechnya on an Israel related thread, it's not me but you are, so why the diversion Callippo, having problems with reality again?

Oh please do give a link to fraudulent and out-of-context quotes and pictures you accuse me of posting you little liar!!

Edited by tab1

Erm... Just a stab in the dark here, but could it be perhaps that it is because this thread is about Israel and not Chechnya?

I am trying very hard not to tell you exactly what I think of you my friend but I wont lower myself (besides that I get the ban). If you truth is hard to swollow then don't read it, sit in your own little bubble and believe your own lies.

Name calling and spell checking now :D well done !

I never really expected you to admit to being a liar, that has been proved already sir, so no excuses of who's website it is when it was you who perpetuated the lie to us on SF and never came back to explain why.

There would be a diversion if I was discussing Russia or Chechnya on an Israel related thread, it's not me but you are, so why the diversion Callippo, having problems with reality again?

Oh please do give a link to fraudulent and out-of-context quotes and pictures you accuse me of posting you little liar!!

I don't know the details of the thread you are talking about but if someone perpetuates a lie without realising that it is a lie then they themselves are not in fact lying, they are just wrong.

For the record I do not agree with Callipo about Israel at all.

Russian politicians and military personnel are accused of war crimes against Muslims in Chechnya as are Israelis.

and yet not a sniff about it from any Muslim pressure group or human rights organisation any time any of them want to visit the UK.

rather odd, don't you think? Doesn't it seem to you, like it does to a lot of Israelis, and not a few members of the British government by the sound of things, that Israelis are being singled out and judged to a different standard than everyone else?

Your allways picking on me :( arrrrr, di dums.

I think that is a typical IsrEAly responce.

I think he is trying to attribute the 'Gaza pictures' topic to you :D

Russian politicians and military personnel are accused of war crimes against Muslims in Chechnya as are Israelis.

and yet not a sniff about it from any Muslim pressure group or human rights organisation any time any of them want to visit the UK.

rather odd, don't you think? Doesn't it seem to you, like it does to a lot of Israelis, and not a few members of the British government by the sound of things, that Israelis are being singled out and judged to a different standard than everyone else?

Start a topic about it if you feel the need.

But this is about Israel and if you dont like it then tough.