Are Leeds United Yorkshire's number one team?

Nodens

Losing at Exeter with Norwich and Charlton gaining ground.

the likes of man utd and chelsea have also lost games too but anything could happen yet.....

i think leeds will deffo get promoted..

leeds still have a game in hand.

ive got £10 on Leeds to beat carlisle tonight ;)

Edited by sheffield_uk

• 2 weeks later...
watch this space :hihi:they are starting to lose their grip

Quite. Right now I'm not even sure we're number one in Leeds. I've seen this so many times before. We must have a world record for most times being top at Christmas and not winning anything.

watch this space :hihi:they are starting to lose their grip
I would rather say middlesborough were in yorkshire than the scutters that make out they are the hub of yorkshire... ker spit.. at leeds.. All together now. we all hate leeds and leeds and leeds... they dont invent lyrics fer nowt ;)

Not on past form? Remind me which other teams from Yorkshire have ever won a European trophy? Or which have won a league title in the last 80 years? That would be none of them.

As for "scutters that make out they are the hub of Yorkshire", how would you define the hub of Yorkshire? It's the most populated city in Yorkshire, has the most jobs and lowest unemployment in Yorkshire and has the most tourist visitors in Yorkshire. Will that do? Or to you does the definition of "hub of Yorkshire" mean "place in Yorkshire where I'm currently living and irrationally zealous about"?

Not on past form? Remind me which other teams from Yorkshire have ever won a European trophy? Or which have won a league title in the last 80 years? That would be none of them.

As for "scutters that make out they are the hub of Yorkshire", how would you define the hub of Yorkshire? It's the most populated city in Yorkshire, has the most jobs and lowest unemployment in Yorkshire and has the most tourist visitors in Yorkshire. Will that do? Or to you does the definition of "hub of Yorkshire" mean "place in Yorkshire where I'm currently living and irrationally zealous about"?

Doesn't alter the fact that "We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds" did I do enough we all hate Leeds ??

1: worst traffic system in the world

2: most ignorant self rightious people in the world

3: the best looking female students (must be commuting from Sheffield)

4: the highest priced student accomodation in yorkshire below Harrogate

5: It smells

6: er.. thats it..

We still all hate Leeds and Leeds etc... ;)