Are Leeds United Yorkshire's number one team?

Nodens

Wow what a strange experience, I was cheering Leeds on!

Time to move on methinks. Well done to a Leeds side who are playing great football. Why can't people get over the Leeds of all those years ago?

Something to think about, Just over 11,000 turned up to support Blades today and most of them only had a small bus journey, whereas 9,000 Leeds fans travelled to Old Trafford to support their team.

Time to move on methinks. Well done to a Leeds side who are playing great football. Why can't people get over the Leeds of all those years ago?

Something to think about, Just over 11,000 turned up to support Blades today and most of them only had a small bus journey, whereas 9,000 Leeds fans travelled to Old Trafford to support their team.

I do think Leeds will be back in the Premier League within the next five years, but don't get carried away just yet.

It was a great result and well deserved, but if Spurs put out a decent side then it will be a massive ask for Leeds to get a win.

I also wouldn't read too much into the 9000 at Man Utd, seeing as they are you're biggest rival and one of the biggest teams in the world and half an hour down the motorway. It is no wonder Leeds still have great support, in the 60s and 70s they were one of the most succesful teams in the country and it was only a few years ago they were in the Champions League semi.