What are you hoping for in 2010

I am hoping that, after the MRI scan I am due to have on Tuesday, that Mr. Kemeny can offer me some help. He has already agreed to operate as he thinks the scar tissue from a past operation is pressing on nerves, and he has offered to refer me to his colleague for a Spinal Cord Stimaltor trial ... fingers crossed !

I am hoping that, after the MRI scan I am due to have on Tuesday, that Mr. Kemeny can offer me some help. He has already agreed to operate as he thinks the scar tissue from a past operation is pressing on nerves, and he has offered to refer me to his colleague for a Spinal Cord Stimaltor trial ... fingers crossed !

keepin everything crossed for u saffy x

I am hoping for a pain free year :rolleyes: and to have my painkillers changed. As they are making me suffer like a junkie,I have hot sweats all time and then i stip off to cool down and I can't cope with the cold.

I am hoping I can do anythin other then be stuck in my wheelchair.

I am hoping my friiends and family have a healthy 2010.

I am hoping my son does not test positive for this condition when his tested on the 7th of jan. But maybe im hoping for too much as he is showing signs of it.:cry:

I am hoping this year that my one positive that has happened will go good. I have been offered a voluntary place on the ward im on when i leave as activities co-ordinator. Its is the neuro and brain injuries unit at NG hospital so am helping some very special people. :D

They asked me because im good at motivating the patients and am a inspiration to them apparently. But I think it is the other way round because they inspired me. And made me realise how lucky I really am.

• 3 weeks later...