Should organised religion be banned?

As someone of a higher intelligence than you, (Cyclone told me so) I suggest that you let it go now.

You are an excellent wordsmith (your poetry is good) and have had your fun by proving that you are more intelligent than Cyclone, by winding him up like a top, while remaining cool during your tongue in cheek thread.

Enough is enough, the season of good wil is upon us.

Merry Christmas to you both. Viney. :):thumbsup:

There are only a few people on this thread looking stupid so far. And I'm sorry to tell you that it's yourself and jobee.

He can't string together a coherent argument, and you seem to want to pick a fight when his incoherence is shown up.

And I'm certainly not wound up, I use SF for light relief, arguing against stupid propositions gives me amusement.

Sorry I don't know much about there conditions so, Can't say much about it. But please don't do politics in this.

Religion is a form of politics, roman catholics ruled with a rod of iron not so long

ago. They were an unelected fascist dictatorship.

England is NOT a theocracy.

Yes Henry the xiii broke with Rome. but Elizabeth the first hounded catholics. Mary the first [bloody Mary] hounded protestants, they both believed they were doing Gods work. The inquisition in Europe didn't officially end

until the early 19 century,If my memory serves me right.

There are only a few people on this thread looking stupid so far. And I'm sorry to tell you that it's yourself and jobee.

He can't string together a coherent argument, and you seem to want to pick a fight when his incoherence is shown up.

And I'm certainly not wound up, I use SF for light relief, arguing against stupid propositions gives me amusement.

Sorry cyclone, I cant see the point in introducing our school children

to proven nonsense such as, a non existent God/Allah, holy spirits, a dead man walking, a crust of bread and two fishes feeding thousands.

The tax payers money could be spent much better than this.

Sorry cyclone, I cant see the point in introducing our school children

to proven nonsense such as, a non existent God/Allah, holy spirits, a dead man walking, a crust of bread and two fishes feeding thousands.

The tax payers money could be spent much better than this.

2.5 billion people in the world believe in one religion or another, it's pretty useful for our children to have an understanding of this mythology for when they interact with these people.

Ah, try google and the word sarcasm. You don't appear to recognise it. Or maybe just your own advice and read posts more closely.

And I think you might mean 'missed'.

We all know that when a poster is loosing a debate, they resort to picking fault in spelling and grammer.

I tried that Google thing, it's amazing! Have you tried Googling the old saying "Fell for it hook, line and sinker"? :hihi:

4-0