Should organised religion be banned?

Did you hear that the Pope is having midnight mass at 10pm so that he can get up early on Christmass morning, true it was on the news tonight.He's hving an early night so that he can open his presents nice and early.

Perhaps he needs to stay out of the Vatican wine cellar, just a thought.

They wouldn't be in trouble if they didn't know, now would they?

As someone of a higher intelligence than you, (Cyclone told me so) I suggest that you let it go now.

You are an excellent wordsmith (your poetry is good) and have had your fun by proving that you are more intelligent than Cyclone, by winding him up like a top, while remaining cool during your tongue in cheek thread.

Enough is enough, the season of good wil is upon us.

Merry Christmas to you both. Viney. :):thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by skippy_54

Teaching about all religions is ok but most large religions indoctrinate.

Small minds and small children are easily indoctrinated.

quote jobee

Yes I agree, the Pope and Archbishop of Canterbury decided to stay children.

But why should they get tax concessions for it??

Any offers skippy 54.

As someone of a higher intelligence than you, (Cyclone told me so) I suggest that you let it go now.

You are an excellent wordsmith (your poetry is good) and have had your fun by proving that you are more intelligent than Cyclone, by winding him up like a top, while remaining cool during your tongue in cheek thread.

Enough is enough, the season of good wil is upon us.

Merry Christmas to you both. Viney. :):thumbsup:

Hmmmm, I can't see what Cyclone would know about intelligence:help:

Proof that, you lunatics are running the asylum.

Yes because only a "lunatic" would rather have prefers "barefaced liars" such as Blair for example being in power to "would be totalitarians" such as say Lenin.

Because of course life was just so peachy under the totalitarian Lenin compared to the nightmare experienced under the "barefaced liar" Blair :roll:

Yes because only a "lunatic" would rather have prefers "barefaced liars" such as Blair for example being in power to "would be totalitarians" such as say Lenin.

Because of course life was just so peachy under the totalitarian Lenin compared to the nightmare experienced under the "barefaced liar" Blair :roll:

But the barefaced liar Blair became a catholic and the lying homophobic Pope accepted him after the mass murder in Iraq.

The lunatics 'united' to run the asylum.

Edited by jobee

Were you in Africa at the dawn of mankind? (the point that you mist, but are so passionate about. Can't win 'em all. 5-0, just deducted a point from your tally instead of adding one to mine. points don't bother me).

It's good to hear that you have taken my advice on board. You are now at least reading before replying, and have conceded that jobee's point is good.

Well done young fella! enjoy your weekend. :thumbsup:

Ah, try google and the word sarcasm. You don't appear to recognise it. Or maybe just your own advice and read posts more closely.

And I think you might mean 'missed'.