Thai bride and her husband.

Just sold something to a couple from Sheffield.

He a man of about 50 with beige cardigan and dull personality.

She a Thai bride giggling and being very sweet.

I just despise these men who cannot cope with modern women, so have to buy one off the internet.

Is it only me??

Just sold something to a couple from Sheffield.

He a man of about 50 with beige cardigan and dull personality.

She a Thai bride giggling and being very sweet.

I just despise these men who cannot cope with modern women, so have to buy one off the internet.

Is it only me??

Did you say to her - Are you a Thai bride? Did he buy you off the internet??

Methinks that you are jealous. ;)

What a bizarre answer Grim Reaper, can you hear the laughter?

Your only concern should have been taking his money, giving him what he bought and saying goodbye. why you bothered about his personal life?

I agree bobbyDazzler but id like to put my thoughts on the Thai Bride scenario.........my friend has an old "gentleman" friend who took a Thai bride. He is reasonable wealthy, she is young, poor with a poor family. What on earth would she see in a significantly older man if it were not security and money?.......... I call him "Gary Glitter". Exploitation of a poorer county and its "ladies".

I sort of know what you mean vizsla. I wouldn't go so far as to say I despise these men, they can do what they want as far as I'm concerned, it's just it makes me uncomfortable and sad for the girls/ ladies brought over here to be with often much older men. Is life so bad over in Thailand :confused:

I agree bobbyDazzler but id like to put my thoughts on the Thai Bride scenario.........my friend has an old "gentleman" friend who took a Thai bride. He is reasonable wealthy, she is young, poor with a poor family. What on earth would she see in a significantly older man if it were not security and money?.......... I call him "Gary Glitter". Exploitation of a poorer county and its "ladies".

Yes, quite :(

Lancashire perhaps?

..aren't there many women that marry 'for money' and men who marry them for vanity? This is just an extreme example of it.

My son has a Japanese wife....they have been married 17 years now. I went to their wedding .......in Japan, where he has lived and worked for 22 years. They met there, in fact she was one of his students. When they comes here on holiday, they get funny looks too.

What a bizarre answer Grim Reaper, can you hear the laughter?

Yes I can.

Its my own, laughing at your jealousy. ;)