Thai bride and her husband.

You are one dumb prick :loopy:

Maybe that was the name of the thai bride? :hihi:

Just sold something to a couple from Sheffield.

He a man of about 50 with beige cardigan and dull personality.

She a Thai bride giggling and being very sweet.

I just despise these men who cannot cope with modern women, so have to buy one off the internet.

Is it only me??

I know that couple. He's a retired dustman, she's an independently wealthy owner of a chain of army hat shops, she's got lucrative government contracts for military millinery. They met and fell in love at a Dr Who convention, it's a very touching story and proof that true love over-rides money.

I dunno what other men think, but for me, these Thai brides all seem very young. I'd feel really 'creepy' having one. I've got daughters older than them, and for me, that's just plain wrong!

I once worked in a dealership, and some weird old git came in with a thai woman about 40 years old - he was much much older - and made out as though he wa sseriously considering the top end cars, he wasn't - he probably wanted to impress her!!! She didn't seem very happy, and he looked like a elderly Frank Gallagher, not exactly a great choice for a woman who probably hoped for comfort and wealth...

Off topic, apologies. A good few years ago one of my mates worked at a Roller dealership in Manchester. Old tramp came in one day with a battered suitcase, he was soon shown to the door. He returned the next day booted and suited with a young stunner on his arm, plus battered suitcase, he called for the Manager - and opened the suitcase, which was full of bundles of notes. He had the last laugh when he walked out declining to make a purchase, leaving the staff open mouthed - he was one of the Stones. Moral to the story - NEVER judge a book by its cover.

Angel.