Is Sheffield Racist?

I pull you up, because it's not necessary to imply that people are liars and that their comment is rubbish, in such a dismissive way. Would you like it? Why not just ask for a link? I can't provide links half the time for things I know, because I heard them on a discussion, the politics show, questiontime, etc etc. It doesn't mean I make them up.

It's like 'Bounce' has just labelled another user 'islamophobic scum' with no reasonable cause, it's just not necessary.

I think you'll find it is made up. In which case you'd presumably be quite happy to accept that my suspicion was quite justified...

i am not a racist ,but i dont think darnell is a racsist area i think that most ov the population ov darnell is ov asian minorty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think thats what he was getting at..............pulling the reverse racism card as usual, they all do it when down a debate cul de sac

Because in the eyes of the law you cant be black/asian and racist its only white british people who can be racist. Thats why!

oh shut up idiot

do idiots go to some special school to learn these myths, cos it seems to be spouted quite a lot...........doesnt make it any truer tho

Because in the eyes of the law you cant be black/asian and racist its only white british people who can be racist. Thats why!

This link proves you to be a liar= http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7184166.stm

Its people like you who spread lies like the one in your post which is then believed to be true by other idiots. :mad:

This link proves you to be a liar= http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7184166.stm

Its people like you who spread lies like the one in your post which is then believed to be true by other idiots. :mad:

you know theyll only come back and say someat like

yeah but it was only 3

or

yeah but that was in 2008 lol