Blades vs Cardiff

canadablade

thats very unlucky stockers:hihi: only bonus was missing the rush but missing 4 goals(3 from your own team), i hope the drink was worth it

Oh ay, you can't beat a pint in the Sportsman, even the miserable bird serving them managed to crack a smile.

Why let the football get in the way of a good drink :D

So what's the difference, your chairman underwrites your clubs debts and the Co-Op Bank underwrites ours, it's not rocket science, even for you? :huh:

I would like to see these figures Wednesday fans seem to have access to, last time round our figures stated we were £3m in debt which was paid off by the first installment from West Ham making our debt £0.

How can you 'claim' we're obviously losing money on a weekly basis, a truly ridiculous statement, even by a Wednesday fans standards.

So what's the difference, your chairman underwrites your clubs debts and the Co-Op Bank underwrites ours, it's not rocket science, even for you? :huh:

Show me figures that say we're £30m in debt that is underwritten by McCabe? I thought we'd got to the bottom of your lies Crooks, you can't keep repeating things until they come true.

I can beat that hands down, 7 goals and I saw 2, got up just before half time to get to the inadequate facilities in the w/field corner, missed 4 goals, got up to go when it went to 4-2 and missed the last goal.

hahaha!!! You've gotta laugh haven't you, only at the Lane eh.

An imroved performance yesterday and we played some good stuff.

Sure we were a little unlucky with their 1st goal, comedy stuff, but at least we looked like scoring and were quite creative at times.

not sure what went wrong with Walker, Morgan and Killa yesterday, it looks like they've never played together before. I hope we've banked that cheque for £3m from Spurs for Walker :)