Which is the best chinese on London Road?

Coincidentally someone mentioned to me last night that a friend of theirs who is Chinese takes them to the noodle inn. I think it’s always a good sign if people from the restaurants country of origin eat in it.

I didn't think that you were a fan of Chinese food. Bann Thai every time :)

Chinese people eat there because it is very quick and cheap, not because it is good quailty, noodle inn is more like McDonalds of Hong Kong, If you want real chinese food try wong tung near the moor or maple court as thats where the real chinese go for a proper meal

Proper Chinese? There are only two - jabu (sp?) which is a manchu fondue cafe, where you cook your own meats and veg in a stock pot boiling on your table, as well as proper beijing dumplings and Tin Tin, where you can order traditional main land specialities... The rest are all Cantonese, which is ok but most dishes seem to be designed with western tastes in mind...