We're British ..

But like everything else, a minority spoil things for the majority. If a minority of Asians didn't come over here and cry racism for ridiculous things then people wouldn't have that perception.

Well since its the same minority of the indigenous population that 'spoil it for everybody else', you're effectively crying racism, by highlighting this since it's not something exclusive to feckless Asians or Asians generally.

There's a large Chinese community in Sheffield, but none of the "it only suits them sometimes" labels are attached because its not generally that community that you hear about demanding this and that.

Chinese people are Asian. Edited by boyfriday
making it make sense!

I never am.

me neither berlin i,am english not welsh ,scotish or irish. ENGLISH but i dare not celebrate st georges day because that,s not on it might upset some body roll on the 17th march we can all go to the tent in fargate that the council allow and drink guinness and dance and be happy . but st georges day please dont be daft it would cause a riot:loopy::loopy::loopy:

im taking odds on which member of the said PC mob will be the first the trot out the Racist card

It appears that apart from yourself, serapis & Paul are keen to join our number.

Although saying that, I wouldn't be milking the system for all its worth and crying racism when something I don't agree with happens.

Maybe thats becasue it would be much harder milking the system of the USA compared to the UK.

me neither berlin i,am english not welsh ,scotish or irish. ENGLISH but i dare not celebrate st georges day because that,s not on it might upset some body roll on the 17th march we can all go to the tent in fargate that the council allow and drink guinness and dance and be happy . but st georges day please dont be daft it would cause a riot:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Why do you think that hockers, people have happily celebrated St George's Day without any kind of problem and will continue to do so this year:

http://sccplugins.sheffield.gov.uk/press/news/aRelease.asp?akey=5689&Mon=01/04/2009

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news2/By-George-let39s-have-a.4910063.jp

http://www.viewsheffield.co.uk/pubsandbars/st-georges-day-bars-in-sheffield-recommended-Sheffield-3821.html

Not Israeli any more then?

That was just a flag of convenience so he could play the victim card.

Saracen has already made clear that what he says should be considered to be a wind up. He is playing some sort of psychological experiment with us where despite him appearing to be a bigoted ill informed troll, it is all part of his master plan and demonstrates his superior intellect. :hihi:

Leviathan....The English "conquered " the known world so please get real....How dare you call the English idle or insular...when did you last see an Englishman too idle to remove the flies from himself.....

If of course good old Uncle Nick gets a piece of the action...then being able to call ones self English will be firmly back on the agenda.

Saracen you deluded dingle

You posted on another thread that the BNP must be defeated at all costs you appear to be cosying up to nazi Nick. Curious that somebody who also once claimed to be an Israeli should place his faith in a holocaust denier!:confused:

Why do you think that hockers, people have happily celebrated St George's Day without any kind of problem and will continue to do so this year:

not arguing that st georges day is not celebrated ,but not on the scale of st patricks the council have not always supported st georges day date of article january 2009 beer tent in fargate was not approved

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quotes