Global warming put on the back burner

The issue of global warming is the biggest load of tripe ever off loaded upon a gullible British public.

It is an excuse to restrict everything we hold dear.

The "Green Wellie Brigade" dont want you to know that the big cloud over Australia is actually the result of 25million sheep and 15 million cows farting into the atmoshere....they talk about your carbon footprint as though you look behind you and see it....what a load of wallies........ you could sell this mob anything....and yes the moon is made of green cheese......

The issue of global warming is the biggest load of tripe ever off loaded upon a gullible British public.

It is an excuse to restrict everything we hold dear.

The "Green Wellie Brigade" dont want you to know that the big cloud over Australia is actually the result of 25million sheep and 15 million cows farting into the atmoshere....they talk about your carbon footprint as though you look behind you and see it....what a load of wallies........ you could sell this mob anything....and yes the moon is made of green cheese......

.....and that big black cloud hanging over Barnsley is actually caused by the inane ramblings of a chap called Saracen posting claptrap on the Sheffield forum.:D

it will get colder just wait! Its all about sunspots. over the last 30years or so sunspots have been particular numerous . However scientists are now predicting solar minimum,which we are in now, may last 50years without any sunspots at all. Just as was reported in the little ice age around 1790. Last year globally the temperature was lower than the 30year average and canada had coast to coast snow coverage for the first time in donkeys years. You only need a thin blanket of snow to reflect sunlight. This years winter like the previous one will be a cold one....... What price a white christmas?

Why aren't the world governments planting trees on every bit of space available.

in the past 100 years: We have had the industrial revolution and deforestation plus all the wars, thousands of forest fires, nuclear test and bombs blasts, volcano's, Nasa and other rockets fired in to space, Iraq war where they set fire to all of the oil wells, Chernobyl, 3mile island, Windscale, Bhopal. 30 years of CFC's.

and they want me to change my light bulbs!!!!!!

Err....they now reckon it's going to get colder :confused:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17742-worlds-climate-could-cool-first-warm-later.html

"we know more about what will happen in the 2050s than next year" says Met Office.

Or even next week ? :hihi:

I won't be around in the 2050s, just hope I'm not paying for your services :suspect:

They have always said it could turn the earth into the snowball effect if the that see current gets switched off which is likley to happen and more fresh melt water goes into the sea that will take the saltyness down and allow it to freeze .

Its been done before this topic on here im sure.

Why aren't the world governments planting trees on every bit of space available.

in the past 100 years: We have had the industrial revolution and deforestation plus all the wars, thousands of forest fires, nuclear test and bombs blasts, volcano's, Nasa and other rockets fired in to space, Iraq war where they set fire to all of the oil wells, Chernobyl, 3mile island, Windscale, Bhopal. 30 years of CFC's.

and they want me to change my light bulbs!!!!!!

Lol you will save money!