Xmas dinner 09.

For Chrissake its only August !!!

It may only be August, but we tried to get somewhere booked last year in September and only the carvery's seemed to have spaces left... we ended up cooking for the family at our house, which is what we were trying to avoid!

Some of the places we looked at include:

The Dore Moor Inn, The Fox House, The Norfolk Arms, The Peacock at Owler Bar... these were all open for Xmas day but were fully booked up by the end of September. The menus looked very nice and ranged from about £40 - £65 per head I think.

The Mossbrook apparantly do nice dinners (Near Eckington)

I would visit some places you like the look of as I have noticed most places who do provide xmas dinners already have their christmas information packs out.

Good luck.

It may only be August, but we tried to get somewhere booked last year in September and only the carvery's seemed to have spaces left... we ended up cooking for the family at our house, which is what we were trying to avoid!

Some of the places we looked at include:

The Dore Moor Inn, The Fox House, The Norfolk Arms, The Peacock at Owler Bar... these were all open for Xmas day but were fully booked up by the end of September. The menus looked very nice and ranged from about £40 - £65 per head I think.

40 - 65 per head? Dore Moor Inn and Fox house serve microwaved food. What a rip off!

Hi does anyone out there know of any good eating and drinking establishments that are doing a traditional christmas dinner on christmas day 09?. please let me know.
try old orleans on vallycentertainment had a great time last year