Blackstock road 3/8

anyone know whats happenin/happened down near the horse and groom pub? Apprently it was all closed off this mornin wiv diversions on.

There's more and more strange violent incidents happening in Sheffield, I'm guessing we'll lose our title as the safest city!

What's the chances that the driver was over the limit or high on drugs?

Careless idiot!!! What if that had been a child the careless P***k!!! Im sorry this infuriates me because if it had been a child the injuries would have been so much worse with them still being fragile little uns. People like this just dont give a crap and dont think of the consequences!!! Lock him up and throw away the key for a few years dont just give a bloody smack on the back on the hand and "dont do it again"

Careless idiot!!! What if that had been a child the careless P***k!!! Im sorry this infuriates me because if it had been a child the injuries would have been so much worse with them still being fragile little uns. People like this just dont give a crap and dont think of the consequences!!! Lock him up and throw away the key for a few years dont just give a bloody smack on the back on the hand and "dont do it again"

I understand yer sentiments but yer might feel calmer if you read that the incident happened at 12:10am so the likleyhood of a wee-one being involved are slim to none.

I concur that it's probable that someone was smashed outta their heads and rather than risk being banned, charged with the offence, has bolted like a coward.

What's betting they didn't have insurance either?? And why do they never crash and injure themselves???

Hope the casualties make quick recoveries!

You people make me laugh, none of you know the details of what happened, none of you know if this was an accident or not, accidents do happen people every day on our roads, yet here you all are on a bloody witch hunt ( lock him up and throw away the key , on drugs or alcohol ) until you know what really happened and lets face you're never going to find that out i would be a little more sensitive as to what you are writing.

You people make me laugh, none of you know the details of what happened, none of you know if this was an accident or not, accidents do happen people every day on our roads, yet here you all are on a bloody witch hunt ( lock him up and throw away the key , on drugs or alcohol ) until you know what really happened and lets face you're never going to find that out i would be a little more sensitive as to what you are writing.

An accident mounting the bloody kerb hitting 4 people,then driving off.....

What planet do you live on ?:loopy:

o right so because it says so in the star its gosple truth?? As for driving off, people panic in situations like that, i remember a woman not long ago mounting the kerb and killing a child she went on the run then handed her self in... or did she mean to kill the child??!!! Unless you have ever been in such a situation you can never be sure how you would react!!!

o right so because it says so in the star its gosple truth?? As for driving off, people panic in situations like that, i remember a woman not long ago mounting the kerb and killing a child she went on the run then handed her self in... or did she mean to kill the child??!!! Unless you have ever been in such a situation you can never be sure how you would react!!!

I don't usually condesend to others on purpose, however as you've jumped in feet first with flying accusations and aspersions, have some of this.

Bring up a new browser window and go to google. Type in the box "what does circumstantial evidence mean" and read a couple of the articles that appear.

Follow these instructions carefully and you maybe enlightened.