McIndoe move falls through because we're skint!

Snook

Money will just be an excuse,I expect and hope that someone better has come to their attention.

thats what i was thinking, it seems a bit of a daft thing to say as an excuse though, as if its true it shows your hand. and it better not be true or there will be quite a few unhappy blades about.

Lets not forget that it was Johnson who blurted the deal out to the press in the first place and now when things haven't gone his way, he's stamping his little feet and name calling because McIndoe is one of his big earners who he desperately doesn't want at the club and we've (thankfully) had second thoughts about him..

My take on this is that either United have been impressed with Reid or Gray or both, and feel that we don't need MM, or that they're trying to broker a deal with Leeds involving Ian Snodgrass and possibly Billy Blunt.

thats what i was thinking, it seems a bit of a daft thing to say as an excuse though, as if its true it shows your hand. and it better not be true or there will be quite a few unhappy blades about.

There's a couple of ways you can look at it though.....

If United say that they have no money, then people won't be expecting millions because of the sale of Naughton/Walker.

But on the other hand.... it might make clubs think twice about offering a high amount for Naughtoin/Walker