McIndoe move falls through because we're skint!

Snook

Strange one this United would not tell another club they were skint especially as they look like signing the lad from Tranmere today, looks like Blackie has better options ! Only time will tell, if it is true its a bit kid in a sweet shop ill have that one no i want that one, not the best image for us Kenny suspension looming and both Everton and Bristol City hate us lol oh well life go's on football has never been a popularity contest ! On a personal note im happy dont think McIndoe would have improved us, i agree with an earlier post he either likes the trialists we have or Snodgrass is on his way !

UP THE BLADES !!

as i said weeks ago macabe is balancing the books,any one can see that if you sell your best players and bring in players from clubs like watford and bristol its clear all ambitions have gone to being a long term premier league team.weds.signings are far better ones than utd.(not sure about purse}and it does not say much for any of the reserves and junior players.hope i am proved wrong but as i also said in that post i think they will struggle this year.

Teves money

Play-off Wembley money

Multimillion £ assets / players

And we are skint :huh:

a point ive just made on another thread . add the Beattie 3.5m to the 10 or 11m from the sale of the kyles ,and thats a tidy sum ,even without the wembley cash on top