Bradfield Road car park (Hillsborough) - charges and "fines"

NO i did get a court date from Northampton.

You couldnt have.

Northampton is the bulk claim centre and doesnt give any court dates, it just processes claims/allocates and issues default judgements

Please post up what you received with personal details hidden

I did get a court date in Northampton....why would i make this up??

thrown now anyway ...was months ago

Your are mistaken as the is not facility for a court date in Northampton. It is simply a processing centre.

In that case you will most likely have a default CCJ on your credit file, and even if you pay it will be on your credit file for 6 years

I did get a court date in Northampton....why would i make this up??

thrown now anyway ...was months ago

Id keep the door locked

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 19:24 ----------

I have posted for a long time on PPP, and give advice on there everyday, every case is different, but Parking eye are issuing claims in their thousands, If the person in questions log on to PP and asks for help they will get told they will need to defend the claim,and get the guide.

Rather then expecting people on PPP to spoon feed someone every step of the way

I help behing the scenes, help people prepare court defences, popla appeals.

People need to do the work themselves. We have guys up and down the country helping people equip themselves and the results are paying of

IF you ask on money saving expert you will also be advised to do the same thing, Even CAG now agree its a good thing and supports it.

At the end of the day any money made is ploughed back in and helps more people through better defences packs.

Of course if you expect people to be spon fed.

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 17:21 ----------

Your wrong

You dont get a court date from Northampton. What you will now get is a default judgement which you will have no come back

When did you get the claim pack?

whoopy doo

personally I think kirkbylad is very well informed on this subject. I have taken his advice and placed appeal with POPLA today with the main parts of the appeal being NO CONTRACT AND GPEOL. Its very obvious that these are the main ones for getting an appeal upheld. Thanks kirkbylad I owe you one :hihi:

Without going into the long and boring details, I had an invoice from Parking Eye, left it far too late and ended up with a Sheffield County Court date.

After a few conversations and a lot of help from kirkbylad Ive been informed today that the 'fine' has now been cancelled, and there will be no further action.

All I can say is if you are going through anything involving a private parking company, listen to kirkbylads advice, he really does know what hes talking about.

Edited by nikki-red

I got a parking fine from G24 for an overstay of 6 minutes this was at the under cround car park of B&M ex (co-op).

check MSE on what you need to do

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 13:57 ----------

Without going into the long and boring details, I had an invoice from Parking Eye, left it far too late and ended up with a Sheffield County Court date.

After a few conversations and a lot of help from kirkbylad Ive been informed today that the 'fine' has now been cancelled, and there will be no further action.

All I can say is if you are going through anything involving a private parking company, listen to kirbylads advice, he really does know what hes talking about.

Was a pleasure to help

At the end of the day the company in question (Not Parking eye) Didnt want to be seen to be taking its customer to court, so i laid it on the line and they got the claim with Parking eye discontinued