Bradfield Road car park (Hillsborough) - charges and "fines"

You dont need any guide or part with any money at all just open a thread here...

http://www.pepipoo.com

Disagree,

The Guide gives a full breakdown of exactly what you need to do, there are loads of parking eye cases going through the county court system

People need to help themselves, With Parking eye theres lots of things you need to be doing and on PPP people get fed up repeating themselves

Also on PP you will told what ive told, ask for extra time , defend in full AND to buy the guide for £3.60

XT500 what you proberly fail to realise is that this guide is written by someone who is very active in the PPC fight and the proceeds from the sale of the guide go in to a fighting fund.

This is used to purchase court transcripts of wins against the likes of parking eye which people can then use in their cases against them

There is a free download of court material (transcripts etc) at http://www.parking-prankster.com/ which goes with the guide above.

You will most likely end up going to a court hearing, unless you can negotiate down to around £30.00

I will happily help you defend this claim in the county court IF your local to Sheffield

However i told you sometime ago when you orginally posted (twice) on this matter what you needed to do yet you have obviously ignored that advice. I shall repeat it one more time, if you are unable to follow this advice given then i shall not waste my time helping you defend this case if you cant grasp what I am telling you. I am not quite sure why you havent done as advised previously if you are so desperate?

You need to go to http://www.amazon.co.uk/Parking-Prankster-Guide-Fighting-ParkingEye-ebook/dp/B00HSITXYG and buy this guide, its £3.60 and well worth it

You need to log on to the MCOL online website and tick that you will defend the claim and ask for the extra 14 days.

Once you have read through the guide and worked out the Defence and done your own home work, let me know and i shall help you further.

IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THE ABOVE ADVICE YOU WILL END UP WITH A DEFAULT CCJ THROUGH YOUR OWN FAILURE TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

Hi mate, i havent ignored ur advice, i have just gone into panick mode. i have gone onto mcol but for some reason i cant log onto it. the link u sent me was for a kindle and i dont have one. im a lady driver and i think they have picked on me for being just that. chopper paul is my hubbys name. I have tried phoning the court to see if its legit but all i get is an answer machine. i have also been on pepipoo and read some of the cases but its the paperwork thats baffling me. I just dont know what to write on the forms.

Edited by chopper-paul
to add info

You dont need a kindle to get this guide

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=dp_kinw_kcpapp_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000425503 a free reading app

or you can get it from here https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/393968?ref=prankster and have it as a pdf file for your laptop

Yes it will be legit.

If i were you , i would send the paperwork back this weekend first class post advising you will defend the case in full and ask for the extra, you should get a bit leway regarding being a bit late, just dont delay doing it

Also email a copy of the form to mcol@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk and ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk tonight advising that you will defend it full etc and require the extra time to defend the claim

Edited by kirkbylad

Disagree,

The Guide gives a full breakdown of exactly what you need to do, there are loads of parking eye cases going through the county court system

People need to help themselves, With Parking eye theres lots of things you need to be doing and on PPP people get fed up repeating themselves

Also on PP you will told what ive told, ask for extra time , defend in full AND to buy the guide for £3.60

XT500 what you proberly fail to realise is that this guide is written by someone who is very active in the PPC fight and the proceeds from the sale of the guide go in to a fighting fund.

This is used to purchase court transcripts of wins against the likes of parking eye which people can then use in their cases against them

There is a free download of court material (transcripts etc) at http://www.parking-prankster.com/ which goes with the guide above.

Disagree with what? Free help from people who know what they are talking about rather than paying for something you dont need?>

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 17:08 ----------

Every circumstance is different and needs treating differently.That happens at

who wish to sell nothing!!

we had a parkingeye one months and months ago....ignored all of them,got court date from Northampton court...(just posted) not signed for etc,ignored that said we had to pay £150 also just posted,ignored that...nothing since and that was months ago!!!.......how can they prove you have received these court dates?.....i always thought you had to sign for things like that?

we had a parkingeye one months and months ago....ignored all of them,got court date from Northampton court...(just posted) not signed for etc,ignored that said we had to pay £150 also just posted,ignored that...nothing since and that was months ago!!!.......how can they prove you have received these court dates?.....i always thought you had to sign for things like that?

No idea whos lame advice youve been following but it was pretty stupid.

If i was you id follow the above link and get some proper advice quick or your going to regret it big time.

Disagree with what? Free help from people who know what they are talking about rather than paying for something you dont need?>

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 17:08 ----------

Every circumstance is different and needs treating differently.That happens at

who wish to sell nothing!!

I have posted for a long time on PPP, and give advice on there everyday, every case is different, but Parking eye are issuing claims in their thousands, If the person in questions log on to PP and asks for help they will get told they will need to defend the claim,and get the guide.

Rather then expecting people on PPP to spoon feed someone every step of the way

I help behing the scenes, help people prepare court defences, popla appeals.

People need to do the work themselves. We have guys up and down the country helping people equip themselves and the results are paying of

IF you ask on money saving expert you will also be advised to do the same thing, Even CAG now agree its a good thing and supports it.

At the end of the day any money made is ploughed back in and helps more people through better defences packs.

Of course if you expect people to be spon fed.

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 17:21 ----------

Your wrong

You dont get a court date from Northampton. What you will now get is a default judgement which you will have no come back

When did you get the claim pack?

Edited by kirkbylad