EYAM WALK 12th JULY

Village Owl

Well i am afraid i yet again miss a walk near eyam. Think i may have to visit on a sat or something I will see you all next, as normality resumes and i cannot wait, I need a good walk with some great friends. xxx

Aaaah that a shame Eclair, you'll be missed. See you next time. xx

Oh no. Sorry but I can't make it either. My studio is needing some serious attention to get it ready for the workshops. Good luck v.o. See everyone on the next thursday walk xx
Thats okay Zippy, glad the workshops are taking shape. Let the G pig trials commence lol.

Is this walk still on V O ? just you & me at the mo:suspect:
Hi Pops, yes its still on (for now), I suppose i better make a final decision on Saturday night around 7pm to give any last minute posters the chance to do so. I may walk the route on my own if it is cancelled. Edited by Village Owl
Altered time to make decision by

Hi Pops, yes its still on (for now), I suppose i better make a final decision on Saturday nightaround 7pm to give any last minute posters the chance to do so. I may walk the route on my own if it is cancelled.

If you're going to walk it yourself VO, no need to cancel it really is there - someone may turn up at the last minute:thumbsup:

At least they'll be 2 of you, maybe 4.......

Hi guys...was wondering about these walks what you all do...?? I would love to join a walking club..been fancying it for a bit now..but never had the nerve to be honest...i have walked in the past..yrs ago actually..but only with the kids..like out on the moors at hathersage and fox house etc etc..lol..so think I would need to start off gradually...lol...to be honest I'm bored now at home and I need an interest...but havent met new people for a long time..so am really lacking self confidence at the minute...lol...but would love to come on some walks with everyone...can anyone let me know when the easy walks are please and what gear etc and meeting places etc etc are needed....thanks all....

Hi VO, no, we are waiting to see if we are camping or not.

Hi Poppypoppy! Always lovely to see new people. We are a very friendly group of people & you would be made most welcome. If you want to pm me to know any more, or to have a chat before you join us, feel free!

If you are wanting to start off gradually, try our Thursday evening strolls. We go out once a fortnight, usually not too far from town. These are deliberately short for people who are not quite ready for our Sunday walks. I will be posting details of next Thursdays walk either later tonight or tomorrow.

If you look at the Diary at the top of group, that will tell you about future walks & socials we are running. Full details about each walk are usually posted after the previous one has finished, so, usually Sunday night/Monday morning.

Look forward to meeting you!

Watch that sun - my house mate has come back from Spain and gone straight to the Hallamshire with the worst sunburn I have ever seen - swollen legs and massive 3 inch blisters. Poor lad - i Sort of fee:roll:l guilty for not doing the washing up now.

hope your housemate is ok hun, bad sunburn like that is terrible im squirming at the thought yikes painful. so where are you going with your mum?