EYAM WALK 12th JULY

Village Owl

Hi..thank you...think I might try the thursday walks then if thats ok...will pm you in the next couple of days to ask more about the walks etc...once again..thanks...

Hi Poppypoppy,

Sorry for not posting a reply to your posts before now. You would be made to feel more than welcome on any walk you choose to attend. You will find us a very welcoming and social group, infact from my own experience of joining this group for some of the same reason's you stated; I'd say that you couldn't wish to meet a better group of people:).

Not sure if i`ll be able to walk either, have siezed up everywhere, after shock from coming off my bike the other day, cant move my neck at all this morning, ouch!

Perfectly okay Bambigirl if you don't make it, though you'll be missed; your health must come first.

Maybe a good idea to get yourself checked by a doctor if your still in pain, you don't want any little injuries going untreated do you, especially in your neck.

See you soon.

Oooh, is that mummy & daddy owl??

Mother Owl you must be joking Hemlock, only if we were going past town shops would she come!!! Seriously though she's not much off a walker at all.

Father Owl and Canine Owl may very well join us for the last 30/40 minutes of the walk, depends on how far we walk Canine Owl today.

Hi Village Owl

I would have loved to have done this walk but having injured my back I could not walk the distance, just taking the dog for a walk as been very difficult.

Hi Aligin,

Sorry to hear you've injured yourself, hopefully you'll be better soon:thumbsup: Don't worry about not being able to make it, there's always a next time:). See you soon.

A wonderful walk today (if I'm allowed to say being the leader), thoroughly enjoyed it and the company I had on it:thumbsup:

I think it had a bit of everything - road walking, moors, fields, rocky paths, tracks and walkng by the river on the flat:o.

Sorry if it was a little longer than I said it was, I'm not all that good on distances so I just estimated:suspect:. Hopefully you all enjoyed it as much as I did, topped off nicely by the cups of tea at the recently reopened tea rooms.

:banana:Todays lucky 8 roll call was: AnneD, Mrpedantic, Judybongo, Chezza, Bambigirl, Philisan, Sherwood1 and myself Village Owl. Oh and we musn't forget the two dogs:banana:.

We even bumped in Father Owl and Canine Owl near the end.

Thanks again to everyone who turned up, see you all soon.

Archived