EYAM WALK 12th JULY

:headbang:3 All for one and one for all :hihi::hihi:

:banana:RELAX EVERYONE THIS EYAM WALK IS DEFINATLEY TAKING PLACE:banana:.

I'm really looking forward to it after the week I've had, and we may even be joined for some of it by a couple of guest walkers.

:banana:RELAX EVERYONE THIS EYAM WALK IS DEFINATLEY TAKING PLACE:banana:.

I'm really looking forward to it after the week I've had, and we may even be joined for some of it by a couple of guest walkers.

Oooh, is that mummy & daddy owl??

Not sure if i`ll be able to walk either, have siezed up everywhere, after shock from coming off my bike the other day, cant move my neck at all this morning, ouch!

Me n chezza n ruby dog n niamh baby dog want to come if fine. Will need you to give me a phone numba if cancelling as no computer at weekends, only at work.Will pm you my numba.

Bongo

Hi VO, no, we are waiting to see if we are camping or not.

Hi Poppypoppy! Always lovely to see new people. We are a very friendly group of people & you would be made most welcome. If you want to pm me to know any more, or to have a chat before you join us, feel free!

If you are wanting to start off gradually, try our Thursday evening strolls. We go out once a fortnight, usually not too far from town. These are deliberately short for people who are not quite ready for our Sunday walks. I will be posting details of next Thursdays walk either later tonight or tomorrow.

If you look at the Diary at the top of group, that will tell you about future walks & socials we are running. Full details about each walk are usually posted after the previous one has finished, so, usually Sunday night/Monday morning.

Look forward to meeting you!

Hi..thank you...think I might try the thursday walks then if thats ok...will pm you in the next couple of days to ask more about the walks etc...once again..thanks...

Hi..thank you...think I might try the thursday walks then if thats ok...will pm you in the next couple of days to ask more about the walks etc...once again..thanks...

Hi Poppypoppy,

Sorry for not posting a reply to your posts before now. You would be made to feel more than welcome on any walk you choose to attend. You will find us a very welcoming and social group, infact from my own experience of joining this group for some of the same reason's you stated; I'd say that you couldn't wish to meet a better group of people:).

Just to confirm:

THE WALK IS DEFINATELEY ON!!!!

I'm looking forward to it.

Village Owl.

Not sure if i`ll be able to walk either, have siezed up everywhere, after shock from coming off my bike the other day, cant move my neck at all this morning, ouch!

Perfectly okay Bambigirl if you don't make it, though you'll be missed; your health must come first.

Maybe a good idea to get yourself checked by a doctor if your still in pain, you don't want any little injuries going untreated do you, especially in your neck.

See you soon.

I'll be along for this one - couldn't post before, my internet's been down.

Hi oh Village Owl

Your route is a great one and normally I'd be there but I have to go on a mission to the Welsh border. Keep on striding!

Snow Don

Oooh, is that mummy & daddy owl??

Mother Owl you must be joking Hemlock, only if we were going past town shops would she come!!! Seriously though she's not much off a walker at all.

Father Owl and Canine Owl may very well join us for the last 30/40 minutes of the walk, depends on how far we walk Canine Owl today.