Why are so many British men bald?

you would never know . !!! i would wet shave

you would never know . !!! i would wet shave

I should think a duster and a squirt of Pledge would do.:)

Not long back from my holiday in Cyprus, where most local men had a magnificent head of thick dark hair.

Tonight in Graves Park a small gaggle of men were watching some boys pkay football, all of them bald as coots.

Why so?

Putting up with british woman lol

Baldness is a genetic trait of the northern European male group. This group are British, northern French, Scandinavians, Germans and Belgians.

The southern European and Mediterranean group which include Greeks dont have this genetic trait,

I have a full head of hair. Lots of men go bald as there is no point in thatching empty cottages.

We're not bald, we've installed solar panels for our mega sex-drive!!!!!:P

Shaving your head just makes you look like a thug. But then so many British men like to look like thugs and so many British women like women who look AND act like thugs.

I've been, so far, very fortunate. No need for comb-overs, razors or duster & polish. I've obviously been very fortunate in choice of women I've had in my life.:hihi:

Shaving your head just makes you look like a thug. But then so many British men like to look like thugs and so many British women like women who look AND act like thugs.

A bit harsh, I love a shaved head. I get annoyed when men spend longer on their hair than I do.

Sometimes it makes them look like thugs but a lot of the time they just look sexy!

Not long back from my holiday in Cyprus, where most local men had a magnificent head of thick dark hair.

Tonight in Graves Park a small gaggle of men were watching some boys pkay football, all of them bald as coots.

Why so?

it's all down to vanity,men who's hair is receding or going grey think they look older so they follow the trend and shave their head

it's all down to vanity,men who's hair is receding or going grey think they look older so they follow the trend and shave their head

or a lack of vanity where they can't be bothered to do their hair!

God made only a few perfect heads....the rest he covered with hair!