Unexplained missing posts

Dear Aaarrrggghhh

We all have opinions, however, sometimes best to keep them to ourselves. We are clearly warned that some topics may be considered unsuitable for the Forum, so I guess that is why some threads go off into the ether.

Aaarrrggghhh old thing - as you should be well aware Sheffield Forum is a U rated environment and many of your recent posts have been distinctly not of the U rated flavour in both content and presentation. Please keep your TOPY stuff to appropriate sites and try and keep your Sheffield Forum postings marginally saner and more U rated and it won't be removed...

well im gob smacked........... i have had posts pinched and they wernt full of garbage or x rated. funny thing is it was the tony mod who was lurkin about that day.

heehee tony mod we have sussed ya fetish for pinchin posts :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by Aaarrrggghhh

No. You tell me how I am wasting YOUR time.

YOU are the one that removed MY posts with, still, no explanation.

Consider this a warning. I have IP masking and seven logins already, as well as a VERY long list of live Sheffield email adresses.

have you banned ALL his logins?