9/11 conspiracy theories

exactly buck. if it had been an anti muslim thread people would have been banned by now

Mikey10 - don't talk rot.

The reason why such threads usually end up with people getting banned is that the posters concerned are deliberately offesnoive, personally abusive and just can't stick with teh rules.

If people behave in a similar fashion on this thread, the same will happen. Just climb down off your very high horse and let the ship slide from your shoulder.

Mikey10 - don't talk rot.

The reason why such threads usually end up with people getting banned is that the posters concerned are deliberately offesnoive, personally abusive and just can't stick with teh rules.

If people behave in a similar fashion on this thread, the same will happen. Just climb down off your very high horse and let the ship slide from your shoulder.

well all i can say that buck is offended. and i aint got a ship on my shoulder, youll never understand joe lad.

you aint impressing me mr bradley.:D

then im on the right track, fella!

And people who can't quite see the manouverings of the american government for what they are, probably are a little thick.

So thats that then, i guess:)

Nonsense. You need to deal with the fact that you government(and so, by proxy, ours here) has been complicit in an act of terror..and more importantly, is actively involved in persuing an imperialist strategy wherever possible, notably in the middle east. This is not a personal attack on you, but a general critique of the (falsely) elected representatives of your country.
What the hell are you talking about? Falsely elected? We elect just as you do, one person one vote. If a good many of us don't vote, though I always do, is indicative of the malaise that exists here over some of our politicians. But those of us who do believe what we're doing and who we vote for is right. Bear in mind that as many as voted for Bush many or more didn't. I'm sick of conspiracy theories, and people who believe they are the gospel. What do any of yuo prove by it. Will you change the fact that JFK is dead, Princess Diana is dead, 3000 decent human beings are dead in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC because a murderous coward in Afghanistan sent a bunch of misguided suicides who hated us.

then im on the right track, fella!

And people who can't quite see the manouverings of the american government for what they are, probably are a little thick.

So thats that then, i guess:)

blimey how come your not on newsnight, panarama, asking questions in the house, in the senate, writing columns in the times, the guardian about the subject.

I'll tell you why because youve read someone elses opinion and agreed with it. because it suited our anti american ramblings.

basically your not as intelligent as you think you are, deluded may be a better description.

What the hell are you talking about? Falsely elected? We elect just as you do, one person one vote. If a good many of us don't vote, though I always do, is indicative of the malaise that exists here over some of our politicians. But those of us who do believe what we're doing and who we vote for is right. Bear in mind that as many as voted for Bush many or more didn't. I'm sick of conspiracy theories, and people who believe they are the gospel. What do any of yuo prove by it. Will you change the fact that JFK is dead, Princess Diana is dead, 3000 decent human beings are dead in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC because a murderous cowardly in Afghanistan sent a bunch of misguided suicides who hated us.

there arent any bad muslims buck, only those forced into evil deeds by the west.:help:

What the hell are you talking about? Falsely elected? We elect just as you do, one person one vote. If a good many of us don't vote, though I always do, is indicative of the malaise that exists here over some of our politicians. But those of us who do believe what we're doing and who we vote for is right. Bear in mind that as many as voted for Bush many or more didn't. I'm sick of conspiracy theories, and people who believe they are the gospel. What do any of yuo prove by it. Will you change the fact that JFK is dead, Princess Diana is dead, 3000 decent human beings are dead in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC because a murderous cowardly ******* in Afghanistan sent a bunch of misguided suicides who hated us.

the election in 2000 was hardly a fair contest, and the result simply did not reflect the truth. Thats what i meant by it. As for the 'conspiracy theories', my only interest is to dispute any 'official line' if its validity is in doubt...here, the validity of the official 911 story is absolutely in doubt.

What you are doing, buck, is enthusiastically pulling down your 'critical' trousers and bending over the 'truth' table...an act that i personally would rather challenge.

Im with Mikey and Buck on this, the vociferous minority are anti-American, whereas the silent majority are, in general, supportive of America, funny how we conveniently forget the debt we owe America for WW2, without whom we would have been under the jackboot of nazi germany by 1945.

Im with Mikey and Buck on this, the vociferous minority are anti-American, whereas the silent majority are, in general, supportive of America, funny how we conveniently forget the debt we owe America for WW2, without whom we would have been under the jackboot of nazi germany by 1945.

I don't think Bushes lot where in charge during WW2, to compare Bush to Franklin D. Roosevelt who is truely a great man is laughable. I like many have no problem with America, I haven't met an American I've disliked. I just disagree with Bushes incompetent Republican governments policies.

Edit

Actually if the Republican's party main policy is to make as much money as possible for a select few in government then I take back the charge of incompetence.

It is very simplistic and plain stupid to claim that "truthers" are anti-american, when in fact their express desire is to investigate and find the truth and uncover corrupt politicians.

Recent polls are estimating that 60% of new york residents are now doubting the validity of the official september the 11th official conspiracy theory. The movement for truth is being driven by patriotic americans not anti-americans.

It is very simplistic and plain stupid to claim that "truthers" are anti-american, when in fact their express desire is to investigate and find the truth and uncover corrupt politicians.

Recent polls are estimating that 60% of new york residents are now doubting the validity of the official september the 11th official conspiracy theory. The movement for truth is being driven by patriotic americans not anti-americans.

some arab blokes didnt like america, they stole 4 planes and crashed them into 3 buildings. there you go problem solved....now who shot **** robbin?

some arab blokes didnt like america, they stole 4 planes and crashed them into 3 buildings. there you go problem solved....now who shot **** robbin?

Apparently the London bombers were MI5 agents in disguise also.