9/11 conspiracy theories

If you want to know more about the science of dust / lens / flaws / aberrations then please check out the link in my sig. :)

Priceless. Truly priceless.

Ah yes, J Edgar Hoover.

Wasn't he the one that failed to find a communist conspiracy to take over the USA despite arresting half the country and dismally failing to manage to cover up his covert tactics while running the FBI??

NEXT! :P

He also dressed as a woman, stockings, suspenders. the whole nine yards in his spare time. :o

Popular Mechanics, debunks each of the conspiracy theories and make far more sense doing so than spouting about 'orbs'

Debunked

FYTC...lol,now that IS funny:hihi:

Popular Mechanics, debunks each of the conspiracy theories and make far more sense doing so than spouting about 'orbs'

Debunked

Thanks for sharing that FYTC, it's a very interesting read.

Thanks for sharing that FYTC, it's a very interesting read.

Same here - have bookmarked - although it doesn't explain the alien on the grassy knoll flying Shergar into the White House.

Hang on a minute..I think my question was..how easy would it be for that particular footage to be manipulated.

As for Popular Mechanics,will get back to that too,even tho'it's been posted before...but right still not feeling too good.

Hang on a minute..I think my question was..how easy would it be for that particular footage to be manipulated.

As for Popular Mechanics,will get back to that too,even tho'it's been posted before...but right still not feeling too good.

I think it much more likely to be misinterpreted than have been manipulated - but manipulating video hardly rocket science in this day and age.

Oh my god :o I take it all back.

Just found this link I think it needs some explaining quite obviously been 'manipulated'. ;)

BBC2 programme this Sunday 18th (might have to tape it as it clashes with the new Lewis (Inspector Morse) series!):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6160775.stm

Incredibly some believe the American Government allowed or actively helped the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

:o

Thanks angle20,not to missed.:)

Longcol.."it's hardly rocket science"...so? I have never had call to use it.