Sheffield Flooding - AGAIN

Yeh, the path through the park from Moss Way to CP is a nightmare even when its only rained slightly. It would help if the council cleared out the Ochre Dyke of shopping trolleys and tree trunks.

Absolutely correct, same with one that goes from Mosborough, through Westfield and down to Killamarsh, there's one particular bit at Westfield where it swells to around 4 feet deep (dangerous if a kid falls in there?) of standing water as the hole under the path is partially blocked, until it runs over the path and makes it literally a gushing body of water. There's potholes and allsorts as the path is literally being washed away..

Absolutely correct, same with one that goes from Mosborough, through Westfield and down to Killamarsh, there's one particular bit at Westfield where it swells to around 4 feet deep (dangerous if a kid falls in there?) of standing water as the hole under the path is partially blocked, until it runs over the path and makes it literally a gushing body of water. There's potholes and allsorts as the path is literally being washed away..

My house backs onto the Ochre Dyke and i think the trees are a major cause of the problem as the ground seems very absorbent around the wooded area. I've asked for the council to trim the trees as its affecting light into our property, but they just refuse.