17 year old little bro held at knifepoint

Lock the thieving toerags in stocks and let the locals pelt em with whatever they want.

Rotten veg, eggs, bricks, broken bottles its all the same and will teach them a lesson they wont soon forget.

I agree that this is terrible behaviour, and that it seems to be happening more and more often these days. Really worrying for the younger generation to be honest.

Lock the thieving toerags in stocks and let the locals pelt em with whatever they want.

Rotten veg, eggs, bricks, broken bottles its all the same and will teach them a lesson they wont soon forget.

Yes, but make sure Cherie Booth QC is locked in there with them.

She has a lot to answer for and is largely to blame for this mess.

thanks for all your comments, i am still irate i thought i may calm down as the day went by but nope. sorry if i have offended anyone with my language. my brother has now been sent home from college in a terrible state and he is adamant he is never going out alone at night again. so i hope the ******** is pleased with his actions

where did he get off the bus on px as some of it is now covered by cctv in shopping areas

got off the bus on deerlands ave, near chaucer road roundabout. if stuff like this is happening to men god help the young women out there

You're clearly missing the point here: It isn't your brother who is a victim, it's the poor unfortunate retard dear who's a victim. You've heard it all before but should have some sympathy by now. He'll have come from a broken home, he'll have had a tough upbringing and it will be society which has let him down!

All he needs is another chance, an opportunity to show everyone that in reality he's a promising individual who has an awful lot to offer to anyone just willing to listen or give him money for drugs, tracksuit bottoms and free holidays a chance. Everyone else manages to afford mobile phones so it's only right that he should gain access to one, even yours.

If this poor soul lands himself in more trouble only God knows what it will do to him. Maybe he'll be given a six-day detention order where he's only allowed to play on the XBox for five hours a day (and taken on a shopping trip under the guise of 'rehabilition' once a month at the taxpayer's expense). This will upset the little mite, won't it?

You see, this is what Tony meant by his "Tough on crime; tough on the causes of crime" lie pledge.

It's awful, it's scary and I'm afraid there's no light at the end of the tunnel. It'll get worse because our politicians, our law-makers and our legal 'system' couldn't give a monkeys.

Sod a stabbing or two. I'm going to claim on getting my driveway relaid. Perfectly within the guidelines, of course.

couldn't agree more:|

Yes, but make sure Cherie Booth QC is locked in there with them.

She has a lot to answer for and is largely to blame for this mess.

Its ok though. At least she made a mint from the trouble she got us all in.

Vigilantes can't come soon enough for me.

The sooner these little chav's realise that if they pick on innocent bystanders they will be battered with a cricket bat the better.

hope ur bro is ok my sister was set up on in ecclesfield about 1 year ago they was with mates 4 of them in total her bloke was beaten badly ended up in hospital he was a rite mess the police didnt want to no n after takin statements nothin more was done she does go out alone day or night cos she is contantly scared it will happen again

sorry to hear what happens, its getting terrible around sheffield now.

Vigilantes can't come soon enough for me.

The sooner these little chav's realise that if they pick on innocent bystanders they will be battered with a cricket bat the better.

It cant come soon enough for me either.

Im sick to death of these creatures thinking they can do what they want and get away with it.

How's about bounty hunters? £200 for every scrawny, work-starved, nail-nibbled pair of hands handed in at the local Spar.:thumbsup:

You see, my thinking here is that they'll be chopping each other's hands off for their next fix. Result.