17 year old little bro held at knifepoint

I live on Parson Cross, I always liked it but recently I have been trying to move away, I never go out alone at night. its scarey as hell round here now, you cant even come out of the local shop without being hit in the face with the smell of weed!

I live on Parson Cross, I always liked it but recently I have been trying to move away, I never go out alone at night. its scarey as hell round here now, you cant even come out of the local shop without being hit in the face with the smell of weed!

Exactly. Even when sober I'd think nothing of walking around West St/Devonshire Green area at night on my own. I'd rather eat my own hand than walk through any of the estates alone.

myself and my dad were attacked by about 10 youths while we were in our car, we saw a neighbour being harrased by the teens aged between 10 and 17, my dad tried to help the neighbour but he was threatened with a 6" knife, when we drove off one kid threw himself on the bonnet of the car while another kicked the doors in and another threw a rock through the back window which hit my daughter who was 11 at the time, the police took a statement and that was the last we heard!

just the bad kids! guess a few good ones still exist.

Bring back national service to discipline them.

Good god no - would you trust these people to watch the backs of the decent soldiers out there?

Kez, i'm sorry to hear about your brother. I hope Karma gets the <Removed>

Edited by Draggletail
Masked swearing