17 year old little bro held at knifepoint

hope ur bro is ok my sister was set up on in ecclesfield about 1 year ago they was with mates 4 of them in total her bloke was beaten badly ended up in hospital he was a rite mess the police didnt want to no n after takin statements nothin more was done she does go out alone day or night cos she is contantly scared it will happen again

Vigilantes can't come soon enough for me.

The sooner these little chav's realise that if they pick on innocent bystanders they will be battered with a cricket bat the better.

It cant come soon enough for me either.

Im sick to death of these creatures thinking they can do what they want and get away with it.

How's about bounty hunters? £200 for every scrawny, work-starved, nail-nibbled pair of hands handed in at the local Spar.:thumbsup:

You see, my thinking here is that they'll be chopping each other's hands off for their next fix. Result.

There's got to be someone somewhere working feverishly away in a lab inventing a mobile that will explode with enough power to disintegrate the nearest head once it is operated more than 100 yards from the rightful owner. If not, there bloody ought to be.

This is what I don't understand. We get stories all the time about pointless muggings within estates all over the city, yet I've been regularly going out in the city centre for 10 years at the weekend, during the week day and night and not only have I never felt threatened by anyone, I've never even seen anything like this. Is it just certain areas? I'm Sheffield born and bred and its always seemed like a friendly place to me, especially on a night out in the city centre. I've been to places like Nottingham and Leeds and they are really intimidating. Never felt uncomfortable in Sheffield.

It's the Sheffield scummers who are prone to picking on the very weak and feeble. That's all they have the guts for. Having a go at a grown man in the city centre may result in a full-blown scuffle and would take more spine than these inbred detritus will ever have.