Fwd together swfc business plan..

madowl

for those who av been to the game today and av a copy of the match day programme.... av you read fwd together "the sw business plan" ... ??

by 2011/12... the plan is promotion... it may read good in the programme but.. how realistic are the plans ??

without a takeover i cant really see us challanging for promotion .

investment in the squad is needed before we can make the top six

do you think wednesday will get the bums on seats numbers they are (wishing) to get... 16,500 next season?

i saw them before the game and it doesnt seem to outragous. i cant see us getting 16k season ticket holders though so if we dont get any or just 1 or 2 very average players because we didnt get the numbers we could end up struggling next season or worse, that would make the plans pretty pointless. the work on the ground sounds good, aspecially getting the north-west corner ready for use, will come in handy if utd mess up in playoffs. all in all it sounds good but i'm still dubious whether we will be ready for promotion in the timescale he has put on it

do you think wednesday will get the bums on seats numbers they are (wishing) to get... 16,500 next season?

I would love to get a season ticket and help the cause but coz i work most Saturdays and late shifts during the week know I'd struggle to get my moneys worth.

I really don't know where this is going, I cannot see us selling many because prices are so expensive which then means we'll be selling our best players.

Is it only me that thought the Chairman sounded a bit desperate today?

I really don't know where this is going, I cannot see us selling many because prices are so expensive which then means we'll be selling our best players.

Is it only me that thought the Chairman sounded a bit desperate today?

We saw him at QPR and every1 was slagging him off about season ticket prices, he turned round and said if you dont like it fck off (his words not mine).

We saw him at QPR and every1 was slagging him off about season ticket prices, he turned round and said if you dont like it fck off (his words not mine).

Now come on Corker... you can't insult the new Messiah like that! I'm sure he's never used a curse word in his life.

I notice they decided not to issue the weekly update for renewals on Friday (after last week's huge 1012 tickets sold)... waiting to include any bought over the weekend I suppose, to bolster the total...

No serious promotion challenge until 2012, is that right? I'd be very disappointed to hear my board say that - in other words, we're not going to try and push on from 12th with the current funding - we're happy to just survive? Hardly likely to attract decent players, when you say that. It's not like Swansea, Preston or Burnley throw silly money at players, is it?

And now that we know you can attract over 30k for a meaningless game, the home attendances next season should be edging up that way...?

Good result today though - and made that 12th place your own (you've been stuck there forever it seems!) :)